Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey any one watches animes?
Cowboy Bebop <3!

I also very much loved Darker Than Black and Samurai Champloo [Both of these tell many short-stories within the core narrative, and they're all simply excellent].

Durarara!!! is a wild "Slice-of-Life" story that has lots of paranormal and outrageous aspects to it. This is an anime that is impossible to watch without identifying significantly with at least one characters. It's an excellent story, and a very well done show.

Code Geass and Death Note I also very much enjoyed.

I'm more of a manga guy though, TBH. I like reading, and hardly watch anything, be it movies or television. But when I do, it's usually the anime of a great manga or light-novel I've read.
Do you guys prefer dubs or subs?
Subtitles. I'm also learning Japanese though, and choose subs for the listening comprehension though.

I've nothing against Dub though. Cowboy Bebop's was phenomenal. But I still prefer Japanese.
Cool, yeah i guess it helps in that situation. I tend to prefer dubs, because i seem to be more easily able to absorb the content when i hear it, rather than when i read it.
(08-21-2014, 05:16 PM)Rosebolt Wrote: Cool, yeah i guess it helps in that situation. I tend to prefer dubs, because i seem to be more easily able to absorb the content when i hear it, rather than when i read it.

I tend to gravitate toward dub with action animes, because I've definitely been a bit piqued when I missed something very flashy and exciting on-screen because I was roving my eyes over the bottom-of-screen script Toungue

It'd be neat if there was an option to choose sub/dub from services like Netflix or similar; I'd be much more interested in using them then.
Vote for Attack on Titan from me too! Awesome anime. I also recommend Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica, amazing. *_*
Hell Girl, Death Note, Psycho Pass
Signed,

Lowlander

DISCLAIMER: The views I express are my own opinion. I will always try to be as civilized as possible. Might I have offended you so much that you get nightmares or that you just really feel upset, feel free to send me a PM.

[Image: rzJj1.png]

Want to join our discord group so you can chat away with people? Check out our chat room !

I'm going old school...Science Ninja Team Gatchaman (Battle Of The Planets) and Mazinger Z (Tranzor Z).
I haven't watched anime in years, but when I did, my favorites were Yu Yu Hakusho and Fullmetal Alchemist (never saw Brotherhood though). I saw several others, but those were the two I liked best.

(08-21-2014, 05:16 PM)Rosebolt Wrote: I tend to prefer dubs, because i seem to be more easily able to absorb the content when i hear it, rather than when i read it.

^ Same here.
I like anime. I'm volunteering at an anime convention next month, actually.
[/size]
[/align]