Some pix wot I took

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alma lost her spoon

Reaction score
Here's Wee Bessie(& Flay, & some rubber duckies that swim around on my dashboard if you look carefully)
P1010720.jpg

Some of Flay from earlier today...
P1010650.jpg

P1010697.jpg

P1010710.jpg

Where's Flay?
P1010703.jpg

& just some random shots too~
P1010624.jpg

How'd ya like them apples? lol
P1010630.jpg

P1010659.jpg

P1010605.jpg

& a couple I took on the beach a coupla weeks back & forgot all about
P1010594.jpg

P1010580.jpg

Thanks Eve & bloser....

You might be a little surprised about the camera, it's an old, early Olympus digital(D-545) that I originally bought for £20 in a second hand shop about 10 years ago!

It takes great pix, has travelled some places with me, made it through festivals & stands the test of time-I loves it.

I also have a Fuji FinePix SLr style that I occassionally can be bothered dragging about, but to be quite honest my wee Olympus fits in my pocket & does pretty much everything I need it to do(only thing that it struggles with is speed).

Alma lost her spoon said:
Cheers Bogey-I love living beside the water.

I would love to, live on the coast somewhere. :)
I have a river about a mile away. That's it.

Thanks Eve & bloser....

You might be a little surprised about the camera, it's an old, early Olympus digital(D-545) that I originally bought for £20 in a second hand shop about 10 years ago!

It takes great pix, has travelled some places with me, made it through festivals & stands the test of time-I loves it.

I also have a Fuji FinePix SLr style that I occassionally can be bothered dragging about, but to be quite honest my wee Olympus fits in my pocket & does pretty much everything I need it to do(only thing that it struggles with is speed).

Thanks, Alma. I'm in the market for a new digital and was wondering what you make/model you used. I'm leaning towards the one Bogey uses and might stick to that one. Might be a Xmas gift to myself ;)

I know what you mean about the cheapy camera working well. I have a Sony Mavica...uses a floppy disk and/or a memory card...and it's still going strong.

beautiful loser said:
Thanks Eve & bloser....

Thanks, Alma. I'm in the market for a new digital and was wondering what you make/model you used. I'm leaning towards the one Bogey uses and might stick to that one. Might be a Xmas gift to myself ;)

I know what you mean about the cheapy camera working well. I have a Sony Mavica...uses a floppy disk and/or a memory card...and it's still going strong.

My first digital camera was a £50 cheap one. Some of my favourite photo's were taken with that one. However when I look back, there is loads of very poor ones. The one I use now cost £185 roughly. I am thinking of getting a better one say £300. Not sure I want to get one too technical though.

Nice pics :)

It doesn't matter what kind of camera you have. You either know how to use it or you don't. You don't need an expensive or new camera to take a **** good shot, as long as you know what you're doing.

Thanks Callie(& all for the lovely comments)-I really don't have that much of a clue what I'm doing in terms of the technological side of things to be quite honest, but I do like to hope that I have a bit of an eye, I just try to get the camera to capture some of the wonderful things there are to see in such a way that pleases me-I try to capture some of what I 'feel' but it doesn't always work out that way....I took some more shots today & I found some old ones kicking around so may post them up in a bit.

Well whaddaya know-today was one of those pretty much 'shotless outcomes' in the end.....I'm not really happy with what I got today-some you win....

Here's a few I had from a day earlier this summer instead

P1010310_zpsce6f8951.jpg

P1010347_zpsc033b809.jpg

P1010345a_zps769b122a.jpg

P1010325_zps8738e5af.jpg

P1010324_zpsed482795.jpg

P1010361_zpsc03a1b90.jpg

P1010413_zps70de8f05.jpg

P1010370_zps29f876d3.jpg

P1010417_zps9c86329f.jpg

I love the flower stalk pictures, and how you made the stalks seem so huge. It's like something out of a fantasy or fairy tale. Very neat.

And of course I enjoyed the dog photos!

Hi Case, thanks, the number 42 on the car is my roller derby number, & yes I chose that number because I'm a fan of Douglas Adams' work.

Latest posts

Back