demotivational posters...post 'em up!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DVEUS

Reaction score
4605186+_f16e082e687f37a786e6e1cb0587a424.jpg

TheRealCallie said:
You could have just necro'd one of the demotivational threads that already exist.

ummm...okay...is starting a new thread on this inconveniencing you in some way?

TheRealCallie said:
DVEEUS said:
TheRealCallie said:
You could have just necro'd one of the demotivational threads that already exist.

No, I just find redundancy boring and racist first posts to be rude is all. :rolleyes:

look lady...i don't have to explain myself to you nor will i...you're howling at the wrong moon...i suggest you STEP OFF...

TheRealCallie said:
DVEEUS said:
TheRealCallie said:

No, I just find redundancy boring and racist first posts to be rude is all. :rolleyes:

KNOCK IT OFF!!

That is NOT your job to do or worry about someone making a thread that already exists. Stop causing and stirring up trouble and arguments.

Oh and please don't go complaining that I'm berating you. I'm not I'm warning you and telling you to knock off this kind of behaviour. It's getting old and tiring. This is your ONE and LAST warning, I see you do something like this again and you are getting time off the forum.

BTW OP these are the other two threads that exist. I'm closing this mess before it gets worse.

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=9630

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=10947

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back