Diagnosis Of Some

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August Campbell

My ultimate dream came true.
Reaction score
Some years ago, I remember reading a post by someone who mentioned he has an actual diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome. Based on what I've seen, I think that several other posters also have that syndrome but maybe don't realize it. From Asperger's, there are certain behavioral symptoms that would make normal people shun them and alienate them. So no matter how hard they try, they would be Unable to socialize successfully. That is, until they receive proper therapy. I don't know whether Asperger's can be treated by meds or not, but certainly that area should be explored.

I don't know if that can be properly deduced entirely through text-based analysis; in part because text is a bad medium for inflection and tone.

For example, my 90's kid sarcastic humor is sort of a personality staple but doesn't translate to humor very easily through text. I have to clarify that I'm more alike Daria's masculine counterpart, except with the haziness of Trent. lol.

I'm not particularly passive-aggressive, I'm either passive OR aggressive. And the fact of the matter is, that I can't just do the Wanted thing of smacking somebody with a keyboard. Plus there's no sense in that approach but it was a great movie scene.

I think I still view the internet through the old late 90s, early 2000's lenses. Because that was the last time the internet had proper credibility to it before everything went totally upside down. If I absolutely had to credit an exact year that the internet took a downswing, I would suggest 2003 would be the beginning of the end.

Why 2003?
Because 2003 is when MySpace and 4Chan both launched.
Those were two mistakes we probably shouldn't have made.

Last edited:
Some years ago, I remember reading a post by someone who mentioned he has an actual diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome. Based on what I've seen, I think that several other posters also have that syndrome but maybe don't realize it. From Asperger's, there are certain behavioral symptoms that would make normal people shun them and alienate them. So no matter how hard they try, they would be Unable to socialize successfully. That is, until they receive proper therapy. I don't know whether Asperger's can be treated by meds or not, but certainly that area should be explored.

This is a really pointless thread because obviously you're not gonna go around pointing your finger at people you believe have Asperger's...

...Or, at least, I hope you don't.

Some years ago, I remember reading a post by someone who mentioned he has an actual diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome.
So Asperger's...yeah Ive heard that before. "On the spectrum", yeah Ive heard that too.
Great way for "normies" to discredit valid claims of unfairness.
"hey...you're on the spectrum, dude!"
No...it's real....
Some people are genetically fortunate, other are not.
Just how this planet works.
I can accept it, as a loser of the genetic lottery.
Can the winners admit it?

Latest posts

Back