Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
RealDolls anyone?
(12-31-2014, 07:30 AM)Alma lost her spoon Wrote: ..

Personally if I was spending the money I'd sooner have me a Sybian(one of the first things on the lottery winning list that lol).

http://sybian.com/overview/

Had to google what a sybian was. Toungue

I find it difficult to imagine that anything other than the human body could equal that of an inert object. That, or i'm wildly talented with using what I've got. Toungue
It's not something I would be interested in, but I have absolutely no problem with someone else using one. I'd also like to see more discussion on male sex toys in general.

I see dildos and other female sex toys mentioned on many popular TV shows and the women using them are always very normal, but whenever someone mentions male sex toys, they're always shown being used by people who are anything but normal.
I know a guy with a van with a sybian set up in the back. No seats, and it runs off a second battery. He has some interesting stories.
(12-31-2014, 08:43 AM)Cavey Wrote: It's not something I would be interested in, but I have absolutely no problem with someone else using one. I'd also like to see more discussion on male sex toys in general.

It's a taboo that won't change any time soon, mate.
Just want to say thanks to almost all you for, at least, being understanding.
(12-31-2014, 07:46 AM)SophiaGrace Wrote: I find it difficult to imagine that anything other than the human body could equal that of an inert object. That, or i'm wildly talented with using what I've got. Toungue

Forearms Popeye would be proud of EssGee? Toungue
[Image: smaller-1.jpg]
(12-31-2014, 09:14 PM)Alma lost her spoon Wrote:
(12-31-2014, 07:46 AM)SophiaGrace Wrote: I find it difficult to imagine that anything other than the human body could equal that of an inert object. That, or i'm wildly talented with using what I've got. Toungue

Forearms Popeye would be proud of EssGee? Toungue

*twitch* Not that hard.
I wonder if there's a realism oriented doll: one that comes fully featured with negative body language, various facial expressions of contempt and recorded messages telling you she doesn't feel like talking when you approach it.
(12-31-2014, 11:19 PM)ardour Wrote: I wonder if there's a realism oriented doll; one that comes fully featured with negative body language, various facial expressions of contempt and recorded messages telling you she doesn't feel like talking when you approach it.

That is seriously cool 😋