dead as dead can be

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your not dead. to be mentally dead, you would have no emotion at all, you would be angry, sad, you wouldnt care if someone was to shoot, you would do absolutely nothing. If you where dead you wouldnt be angry.

Use your anger as motivation to make your life better, to make the most of it. If you really feel dead, ask yourself why? why am i doing this to myself? Anyones life can turn right around and all they have to do is change there attitude, if you think your dead, your as good as dead. if you realise you still have alot to offer to the world, and to yourself, then you will live a much more fulfilled life.

i know what you mean. me and you are one in the same. life has no perpes, no color, no sorrow, no happieness. we are dead yet walk along those who truely alive. the only hope we have is to be eventuwally found and reserected or find a life worth living. i may not feel as hollow as i once felt but thats because i was a lucky one that got found. a few months ago a friend intruduced me to a group of people that i now call my friends. the void may still exist with in but there is a small peice of land to hold on to. to me thats enuff for optumissum and hope. i hope you the best of luck on finding your land.

8plums said:
i'm a corpse with a heartbeat. i have absolutely no inspiration. no desire. no motivation. no interests. no emotions (except for anger). no reactions. i am dead. this is worse than being dead; i'm alive to witness myself rot and there's nothing i can do about it unless somebody finds the zombie virus and infects me with it so i'd be brought back to life. fresia.

i feel similar, except i'm even lower than you, i don't even feel anger anymore. In fact i feel completely numb. I've been a fighter all my life, i've always stuck up for myself and others, i once roared, now i just grunt lame.

While I certainly cannot speak for you, but for me it feels like I'm slowly sinking in quicksand.

Witnessing myself rot. Yeah that seems to describe it.

Latest posts

Back