brought to tears again

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
seriously, i cant believe this honeysuckle is happening to me all over again. for the people who have actualy read my posts and even if you know slightly of whats happened to me. basicaly hes starting his honeysuckle again and i think its working. i trust her more than anyone in the world. but why? WHY? after all the crap that hes done how can she even still be talking to him, why after everything thats been done the betrayals the tears the blood and all the fighting, why cant he just leave. everything was going perfect and for once im my god **** life i was smiling , now its the first time ive cried, and the first time ive actualy thought about suicide in about 3 months. i dont understanf i was happy, everything was finaly getting straitend out.god i dont know what to do, im scared that im going to have to go threw another year like the one before, im still not over the one before, i cant take much more of this. someone, just talk to me, say something, tell me everything is going to be ok, tell me that everything will work out in the end tell me why this honeysuckle is happening to me again.

Everything is going to be ok, everything will work out. But Hey !!! everything is OK already. You got over with that person but you must do better. You need to stop thinking about it like the part of your life (looking at you post made me think that way). I know everyone say in this case "just move on" an so on. But you realy need to do this AND START thinking POSITIVE.
You just need to let the pain go through you, do not resist it. I know for the first time it is hard but then you'll learn how do it. YOU will FEEL BETTER. Say to yourself that everything IS ALRIGHT.

I'm sorry you're going through that Hawk.
I can't say it's going to be okay.
I can't take your pain away.
honeysuckle happens beucase honeysuckle happens.
It's okay to cry becuase it hurts like hell. It's okay to feel what you feel.
It's okay to get angery. It's even okay if you wanna died....(at least i did)
It's okay to even feel like a wack job becuase the darn emotional roller coasters are narley as hell.
Embrace it..ride the waves of pain , welcome it. The sooner you go throught it , the sooner you'll
come out of it. Maybe 1 month this time instead of a year...who knows..

Don't take anything so seriouse at the moment. Don't try to understand it.
You're in an emotional shellshock.

Be gentle to yourself and try to take care of yourself .
Try to eat and try to get in some rest...though sleeping is hard..try to get rest.
It's a very stressful time.
If you have a break down...have a break down and a good cry.

If and when you do come out of it...it's a weird way of having or learnding about compassion.
Through the process, you might learn to love yourself more and have compassion towards yourself.
As much as you love her...you will learn to love yourself a 1000 times more.
Whatever experince you gain through this process. You will have a deep undersrtanding of what
PAIN is. Therefore through your experince you will be able to have compassion toward others
that will travel down this every same path that you are going through.
You can't give what you don't have....You're getting compassion towards yourself and others.

Life is unfair...but life did not single you out.

hawk9007 said:
seriously, i cant believe this honeysuckle is happening to me all over again. for the people who have actualy read my posts and even if you know slightly of whats happened to me. basicaly hes starting his honeysuckle again and i think its working. i trust her more than anyone in the world. but why? WHY? after all the crap that hes done how can she even still be talking to him, why after everything thats been done the betrayals the tears the blood and all the fighting, why cant he just leave. everything was going perfect and for once im my god **** life i was smiling , now its the first time ive cried, and the first time ive actualy thought about suicide in about 3 months. i dont understanf i was happy, everything was finaly getting straitend out.god i dont know what to do, im scared that im going to have to go threw another year like the one before, im still not over the one before, i cant take much more of this. someone, just talk to me, say something, tell me everything is going to be ok, tell me that everything will work out in the end tell me why this honeysuckle is happening to me again.

hi hawk, sorry things are honeysuckle for you at the moment. i'm not aware of whats happened in the past with this girl and guy you talk about. could you fill me in pleeeeeeeeeeeease? :)

Latest posts

Back