Stuck in a pattern

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Restless soul

Reaction score
And I just can't seem to escape it. I seem to be stuck in a negative cycle a repetitive pattern that is even beyond my understanding. Slighty ocd. Or whatever it may seem. I have literally worn the same clothes for two weeks, yes I have washed them in that period. Same pattern with people. Places. I can't break it. And its past not being normal long ago. As not to get too graphic I tried to stop certain habits to test myself. Masterbation being one. Been a month a new record and I am not sure if that helped or made things much worse. I am worried it made me worse since i definitely feel more aggresive and frustrated. Phone is lagging will have to continue  later

Create new habits. Lay out clothes for the next morning before you go to bed. Walk/drive a different path when you are out and about. I'm personally pro masturbation and say have at it. Add something different into what you are doing daily, and don't back down from it.

AmytheTemperamental said:
Create new habits. Lay out clothes for the next morning before you go to bed. Walk/drive a different path when you are out and about. I'm personally pro masturbation and say have at it. Add something different into what you are doing daily, and don't back down from it.

Hey amy, regarding masterbation. I am not against it. Believe me. But..for whatever reason. II decided to see if I can stop for a while and just see how much control I have. But I am only fooling myself. I have none

^You made it a month. You have a month's more control than I have. Lol

AmytheTemperamental said:
^You made it a month. You have a month's more control than I have. Lol

Hey, amy its a all time record for me. But Can I explain and confess how that means nothing When it comes to self-control. Will power. And please analyze what I am about to tell you. Anyone here can. And that's why I am here.

So I have a neighbor she is married, older. Not that the older part matters but she really turns me on and gets me going. Something about her style and dress and yes, I guess being older. But here is proof i am weak. I am not proud. In the past
I have said suggestive things to her regarding her looks. Not sexual but border line. And the scary part is that every time I see her I can see myself doing it again

Latest posts

Back