Laughing

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seekingpeace

Reaction score
do u ever laff hard 2 urself when ur alone? i sometimes remember a funny moment or a youtube vid. right after u laff, dont u feel weird n try to get serious again, in fear of losing ur marbles? idk, maybe its just me lol

Its weird when your watching something funny alone like on you-tube or the TV. Even though you might think its funny you don't laugh or do but not as hard as you might. I can only remember a few times when I have been watching something funny on TV and really lol It has to be something really funny for me to do that when alone though. When watching something with another person in the room I well laugh much more easily then I would alone.

Laughter is supposed to be one of the greatest healing powers there is. And I agree with that. I think in this way living alone is less fun. Would be nice to shout OMG! Come and look at this a lot of the time when on the net. I guess that's why a lot of the ppl here post stuff here :D

I do it all the time, sometimes my mind will slip for one second and il start chuckling, and then i feel like people think im wierd.

If you really want to laugh, check THIS out. I've watched it several times and I STILL smile!

Porman said:
I do it all the time, sometimes my mind will slip for one second and il start chuckling, and then i feel like people think im wierd.

A second is all your mind slips for? Hell, I lose mine for hours sometimes. :p

seekingpeace said:
do u ever laff hard 2 urself when ur alone? i sometimes remember a funny moment or a youtube vid. right after u laff, dont u feel weird n try to get serious again, in fear of losing ur marbles? idk, maybe its just me lol

Oh yeah! Doesn't matter if anyone is around or not. Nothing like a good belly laugh. Laughter has been proven to help boost the immune system and fight off depression.

I laugh to myself sometimes,sometimes it's me just then getting a joke I heard a while ago or just looking back at some funny thought, I don't mind if I look crazy it's fun to laugh,lol

Latest posts

Back