Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Happens If you Eat Two Banana's Everyday?
Found this very worthwhile video, just though I'd share it here, for all round health & especially for the mental health benefit Shy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTJHrHHAElU
I was gonna say you're going to have one hell of a hairy chest, lol. That computer voice was really annoying. Didn't know about some of those banana facts. I don't like mine when they get too ripe though. I eat a banana nearly everyday.
Too ripe is nasty to eat but pure love for baking !!( sorry- the baker in me - only destined for banana bread or banana pancakes ) Big Grin
How do you make banana pancakes? I remember that B'Lanna from Star Trek Voyager loved them but I have never had one.
(12-28-2016, 07:07 PM)Tiina63 Wrote: How do you make banana pancakes? I remember that B'Lanna from Star Trek Voyager loved them but I have never had one.

Wow that's a specific memory Toungue What kind of coffee did Janeway drink? Toungue Quick no cheating Toungue   

You just fork crush the bananas then mash them right into the batter, then usually serve with a few fresh chopped ones on top, they make the whole house smell amazing, give them a shot Smile
She liked black coffee. Thanx for the recipe which I will try on Sunday as it is new year and it will be something new for 2017. My memory isn't really so good. I have the whole series on DVD and watch it regularly:-)
That video improved my store of knowledge! The thing about the brown spots was especially encouraging....I've been putting my browning bananas in a compost bin...not any more! I'm gonna eat more bananas now.

I wonder if Captain Janeway liked bananas? I make banana muffins that have always been pretty good crowd pleasers....I can see serving Janeway and myself banana muffins for breakfast.
Be here now.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyday seems darker & darker Leef `c 15 1,393 07-27-2008, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Leef `c