I'm a newbie here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewStuff

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I have lurked on and off for two years. I finally decided to join. I am usually bubbly but I feel very lonely from time to time and hope to find people to talk to here. Thanks for having me.

Hello. I'm a newbie too. I tend not to lurk on places though. I just sign up. Each to their own, though.

Being bubbly will do you no good. :) Be grumpy instead. It is vastly better!

You can't ignore Australians. I will sool the drop bears onto you! :)

Be grumpy.

Strangely, I am kind of serious. This is not an insult to NewStuff, by the way. I have found, through experience, that happy, bubbly types invariably have a temper. It might take years to show itself, but it usually does. Grumps, though, rock. If I needed urgent help at three o'clock in the morning, I'd be on the phone to a grump. Really.

TheLoadedDog said:
You can't ignore Australians.  I will sool the drop bears onto you!  :)

Be grumpy.

Strangely, I am kind of serious.  This is not an insult to NewStuff, by the way.  I have found, through experience, that happy, bubbly types invariably have a temper.  It might take years to show itself, but it usually does.  Grumps, though, rock.  If I needed urgent help at three o'clock in the morning, I'd be on the phone to a grump.  Really.

I don't have the temper I use to have. I have had to calm down. But I love smiling and singing a random song and dancing around the house. It feels good. :)  And I am that friend that has been up at 3am talking to someone. I can do both.

Brennabean said:
Ignore the Australian... Bubbly is awesome. I think we'll get along great :D

I think so too. :D

Latest posts

Back