Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Screw-up in every facet of life
(02-07-2019, 06:08 AM)Joturbo Wrote: Yeah I know I'm feeling depressed at the moment and can't drink to get through it but I can totally agree.Nothing ever really changed right from the word go when my father fucked up my life as a child.It's always been a struggle ,like trying to succeed with your hands tied behind your back. I know I've got kids and a wife but the few good times are far outweighed by the shit ,it's drama after drama , just long term disastrous prolonged event one after the other with the odd good break in between.I sometimes wonder is it just worth it everywhere you look in my extended family there's crap going on.All the effort you put in its just knock back after knock back all the best you can hope for is good health.

Money worries , people going to jail , selfish kids that think your a fucking money tree but when it comes to rent oh they are miraculously broke even though Amazon goods are still delivered through the post.Co workers you need to trust just walking all over you cause they no your soft and there clever enough and dishonest enough not caring if it could risk you losing contracts worth thousands of pounds..it's all just shut

Never been able to sort out my anxiety issues..can't even walk into a pub on my own now can you believe that I've just got worse.Yeah the odd fragile friendship...but they never last.

I may have veered of your point a bit which I apologise

Good ere in it........Anyway sorry you going through it...I can totally understand...

No worries this post is about everyone sharing. I know most of us face similar issues feelings of self-doubt, anxiety, loneliness. Life is isolating for some of us especially when you look around it seems like everyone can have functional friendships and romantic relationships. 
I have been there and totally relate.
My life is a disaster everyday. Horrible chronic health probs. I cant work and live with my mom. My only friends r animals. I had one close friend but he killed himself.
(02-18-2019, 12:00 PM)ahsatan Wrote: My life is a disaster everyday. Horrible chronic health probs. I cant work and live with my mom. My only friends r animals. I had one close friend but he killed himself.

I’m sorry about your health problems I guess that one blessing no major health problems as of yet.
I could've been well off with a high paying job, living with the girl I love and a lot of money in my bank account if I hadn't made the mistakes I made.
I thought I was the genius who didn't need to follow anyone's advise. The end result : All my friends left me.  Gods, I sure was a pompous ass back then..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate my all life nothing1998 10 743 03-30-2019, 03:55 AM
Last Post: ahsatan
  Inept at life, what's the pattern? Phantimos 7 1,101 12-18-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: lostinmusic
Question Life in a Cult wallflower79 10 1,510 06-10-2018, 11:18 AM
Last Post: wallflower79
  I Just Want a Quiet Life TheLoadedDog 5 1,557 12-17-2017, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Pathfinder
  Long story, life pattern I dislike morrowrd 6 1,760 11-03-2017, 10:02 PM
Last Post: morrowrd
  I need advice on how to improve my social life MiguelMS 3 1,916 04-23-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: MiguelMS
  Do some people just go through life friendless? Unliked? IceCastles 25 11,308 03-30-2017, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Eternitydreamer
  it's not a life it's a shit! rymess 7 3,489 11-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Kianda
  If Life is beautiful... SeaBee 2 1,570 06-20-2016, 04:34 PM
Last Post: handheart
  Need some life advice Hauntyoueveryday 10 2,938 12-20-2015, 08:05 AM
Last Post: TheRealCallie