Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A mild anxiety - but not severe
A walk around Furzton always makes me feel better. Perhaps another family trip will come soon.
To quote a popular werewolf film - 'Everyone's cursed.  It's called life'
maybe yoga and/or tai chi?
Might be a good idea. Thanks for the advice.
I had a doctor once that told me to sit with my back straight. If i did that for two months i'd feel better. I'm typing this lunched over.
Happiness is a false God.
Try not to dwell on the thought. Usually, I made myself do something that involves physical labor to distract my brain, like cleaning the house, or made myself something to eat/drink.
I've been getting back into my writing projects - started a brand new story. Maybe that'll distract me.
hope you'll feel better soon
Yes. Thank you. I applied for two jobs this week, so maybe I'll get something soon.

Fingers crossed.
(02-20-2019, 03:03 AM)hewhowalksalone Wrote: Hi, guys.

For the past four days now, I've sort of been in this permanent state of unease - I've not (yet) had any full-blown episodes of hyperventilation, but I feel like I could do.  I can't stop over analyzing my life - I think it's worse because I've been unemployed since the end of December.  Anything I think of doing feels pointless - like there's something better I could be doing.

Any advice on how I could break out of this 'trap'?

I'd say there has to be a reason for this kind of reaction from you. What's up with your life right now?
[Image: 6ZrBSUC.gif]
Nothing's changed since my original message, if that's what you mean, E.N.S. Smile

I'm currently waiting to hear back from two jobs I applied for. Searching for stuff going on in my area that can get me out. Meetup.com is a bust - there's just nothing on there that's suitable for me nowadays. But I'm just giving myself projects and making sure that I get off my lazy butt and go out when my mother offers me the opportunity.

Does that answer your question sufficiently? Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mild depression man-Argentina 0 430 07-15-2018, 04:53 AM
Last Post: man-Argentina
  Diagnosed with burnout and anxiety; what to do next? LonesomeCowboy 15 1,882 03-20-2018, 11:10 PM
Last Post: Richard_39
  Anxiety is taking over, I'm not gonna make it TheAnxiousPain 5 1,397 06-20-2017, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Osiris
  Is there anyone on this forum who has completely won his anxiety and depression? kindster 21 3,905 12-24-2012, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Menaceman
  Anxiety, depression, who am I? And a few other things. ajdass1 6 3,220 04-27-2012, 12:57 PM
Last Post: MadMonkè
  befriending someone with severe depression evanescencefan91 9 7,453 12-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Last Post: IgnoredOne
  EXERCISE: Thwart anxiety and depression c2a8z 5 2,289 08-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Last Post: dead
  Anxiety turning into depression Alex 4 5,425 10-24-2009, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Lonesome Crow