Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It’s over
I’m not trying anymore, not making any effort, I have nothing nor anyone tied to me to stay around. I’m fucking done
Nothing is over yet. "You got nothing but time" and there will be better times, it's just hard to see them when you are down. At least you found the energy to make a thread on this forum, when I'm feeling down I don't have the energy to do that. I'm sure a lot of people will write you nice and encouraging replies. Just wait, people here care at least about people.
(04-25-2019, 03:00 AM)Dr_Pixel Wrote: Nothing is over yet. "You got nothing but time" and there will be better times, it's just hard to see them when you are down. At least you found the energy to make a thread on this forum, when I'm feeling down I don't have the energy to do that. I'm sure a lot of people will write you nice and encouraging replies. Just wait, people here care at least about people.

It’s easy to give nice comments to some nameless, faceless, stranger from the internet. That means absolutely nothing in the real world. I rather get obliterated by a fast moving tractor trailer right now then spend another miserable second on this earth. And no amount of nice internet stranger comments will change that
Your life is what you believe it is. None of us can change that, only you can.
It is NOT impossible to make your life better though, to find meaning and desire. You just have to stop giving up.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
There are many reasons to stay alive.

We can’t change the past, but we can choose what we want to change from now on.
Be strong. Breathe, and keep going.

What Dr. P, Callie and s_h have told you are all good counsels. Get through this awful zone you're in, it will pass, eventually it will pass and when it's gone you will still be here and you'll be stronger than when you entered this dark place you're in now.
Nothing exists entirely alone.  Everything is always in relation to everything else.

(04-25-2019, 04:06 AM)constant stranger Wrote: What Dr. P, Callie and s_h have told you are all good counsels.  Get through this awful zone you're in, it will pass, eventually it will pass and when it's gone you will still be here and you'll be stronger than when you entered this dark place you're in now.

Yes you’re right it does pass... into the next cycle of misery
(04-25-2019, 04:21 AM)Lonewolf33 Wrote: Yes you’re right it does pass... into the next cycle of misery

Why does it automatically have to be miserable?  What are you doing to change your situation?  Maybe you should try thinking outside the box.  Maybe you should try going into thinking "hey, I got this, I will not fail.". You'd be surprised how much that can help.
Want to talk?  Check out the CHAT ROOM 

[Image: Quotefancy-19173-3840x2160.jpg?resize=1165%2C655&ssl=1]
You have no one tied to you? That leaves a lot of room for you to make a major comeback for yourself and your life. Have some pride in yourself. You got this!
"You are as you are until you are not"

[Image: CooperativeWigglyArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif]
(04-25-2019, 04:44 AM)TheRealCallie Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 04:21 AM)Lonewolf33 Wrote: Yes you’re right it does pass... into the next cycle of misery

Why does it automatically have to be miserable?  What are you doing to change your situation?  Maybe you should try thinking outside the box.  Maybe you should try going into thinking "hey, I got this, I will not fail.". You'd be surprised how much that can help.

I’ve been down this road did a complete life change-over yet here I am it’s all bullshit anyways. We all tell ourselves whatever just to get through the day.