Sigh.....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just any GF..dude.
Ya have to be more especific, know what you want, and go for it.

Get a phyco *****, they're the best.
Don't settle for less.....

SighX99 said:
Sigh... I just need a girlfriend....

Chill man. You have a life to live. Relationships aren't everything. We are all born single in the first place aren't we? Stop caring and beating yourself up and eventually you'll find someone.

Now if I remember reading correctly, you've already been in a relationship so what's there to worry about? I for one has never been on a single date, let alone in a relationship, and yet STILL..- I've stopped beating myself up because of it.

Be careful what you wish for. ( I know, it is a cliche saying but it has some merit.) You might just end up with someone you really can't stand. Being single isn't that bad. :)

you'll find one. be patient, make friends. Dont worry too much about it. Things will play out :)

You'll find one, eventually. :) Just don't expect all your problems to be solved by a relationship. I've made that mistake and the relationship ended in tradegy because my expectations couldn't be met.

Just take it slow and it will happen when you least expect it :) For now, enjoy being single!

You are in OC? (Me too, lol) Do you go to school out here? It seems like that's the best place I've found to meet people out here (clubs and all that are just scary... Too many people trying to be impressive)

ive had a very rough week. i just seem to have the worst luck. shitty circumstances always come together... i cant sleep, always thinking about how lonely i really am. how i never hear any sorry or apology from people thatve really hurt me. at the same time, knowing how to let go, but cant let go.

Katia said:
Be careful what you wish for. ( I know, it is a cliche saying but it has some merit.) You might just end up with someone you really can't stand.

Yup!:( It sometimes takes a couple of relationships before you realise you need to *corn alert* forge a good relationship with yourself first!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back