Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Married and Lonely seeking friends
(06-25-2009, 12:59 PM)tangy002 Wrote: Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

Hi Tangy,
I whish you are doing well, I am Ricardo and like to talk to you when you feel lonely and bored, I have been the same with my ex wife working in another city, I like to share my experience and talk, make you smile and feel important is all, discretion and respect I don like to make you in trouble just you know someone thinks and understand how you feel, I don not think money can buy happiness I when trough that already, now I am very happy and like to share how to make you feel better. I do understand if you do not answer me, I just like to whish you good luck then, best for you ricardo
(05-09-2018, 12:04 AM)lobomcmc33 Wrote:
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

Hi Tangy,
I whish you are doing well, I am Ricardo and like to talk to you when you feel lonely and bored, I have been the same with my ex wife working in another city, I like to share my experience and talk, make you smile and feel important is all, discretion and respect I don like to make you in trouble just you know someone thinks and understand how you feel, I don not think money can buy happiness I when trough that already, now I am very happy and like to share how to make you feel better. I do understand if you do not answer me, I just like to whish you good luck then, best for you ricardo

This is a 2009 thread...
"The journey never ends"

Hello Tangy, 

My name is John, 

hope you are doing well and to hear from you,
 Regards, John .
Gosh I'm so sorry you live with this aching emptiness in your heart. I too went through seasons of the same kind of disconnect with my husband. Somehow they always feel they are so self entitled to abandon their relationship at home and pursue business relationships. Business must make them feel their worth more. It's usually their preference.

It's so tragically sad for a man to bypass one of the greatest gift God gives to people while here on earth - the ability to engage in a meaningful marriage relationship. After all, marriage is just a reflection of the intimacy God wants with us and He goes to every extreme to draw us closer to Himself. But sadly men don't view themselves as wanting that kind of responsibility and accountability.

I hate to think of you spending too much time hoping to see some changes take place soon, so in the meantime, why not consider how you can develop yourself as a person, as a woman, and as someone who was created with potential and purpose? Yes, this will mean going off in your own direction without your husband, and discovering more of who you are. Instead of pouring your whole heart and soul into hoping for fulfillment with him, make every possible attempt to get involved doing things that interest you.

We get one life here on earth, and in that span of time we can find our worth and meaning by using the gifts, talents, strengths God gave us. We can build relationships with others who are like minded with us; like taking classes of yoga, art, gardening, etc. woman's Bible study, nature classes, cooking classes, volunteer work, etc.

Once you start building meaningful relationships with others, you will become alive again, and discover your reason for being alive. Your husband is responsible for his decisions. You cannot change him. And likewise, you can make your decisions of how you wish to be the best person you can be without him. You can still remain married as your vows state, but until he chooses to establish a relationship with you according to what God says is required for a husband, he will just stay the same. but you don't have to stay the same. You have choices.

I hope some of this helps.
Sucks not to be aloner yet to feel yourself lonely... hope you found some good people to chat or even meet in real life!

If you feel the need (or simple want) - you are always welcome to PM me on this forum (:

Выше нос - всё будет заебос ^^
Toungue Hi Tangy, I would love the chance to get to know you better. Please write to me.
(06-26-2009, 03:22 PM)tangy002 Wrote: Hey ledchick...thanks which forums are best to find friends?

ledchick Wrote:Hi Tangy!  I am married, 39 and female.  I have had some good times here so far and met some very wonderful people....(you know who you are!)  I hope it works for you!
(12-24-2018, 12:57 PM)hello I don\t chat mush on here but I understand how it is being married and lonely it is like in a crowded room and still feel like no one sees you or want to see you. would like to chat with some one that knows how it issteve Skyking21 Wrote: Toungue Hi Tangy, I would love the chance to get to know you better. Please write to me.
(06-26-2009, 03:22 PM)tangy002 Wrote: Hey ledchick...thanks which forums are best to find friends?

ledchick Wrote:Hi Tangy!  I am married, 39 and female.  I have had some good times here so far and met some very wonderful people....(you know who you are!)  I hope it works for you!

Hi tangy
I know the feeling you need to be treated better and to feel special I would love to chat with you I’m a very nice easy going guy hopefully u get out a lot and have some fun , chucky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I lonely? Obunga 5 147 01-20-2019, 02:28 PM
Last Post: JMcC
  Feeling Lonely and Lost / Advices unknownj 10 518 01-13-2019, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Know One
  Can a person be happy if he has no friends? DanMann 24 2,823 01-13-2019, 03:09 AM
Last Post: IncolaVacui
  suicidal, homicidal, no friends... trapped JMcC 2 153 01-12-2019, 04:56 AM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  Lonely because of your principles Serenia 43 1,865 12-27-2018, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Richard_39
  True or False: Lonely people flock to the Internet Azariah 10 1,505 12-16-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: ardour
  Happy, but lonely jessee22 9 529 12-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Last Post: hewhowalksalone
  You ever felt so lonely that you cried? Saulgoodmanfan 33 2,400 11-15-2018, 09:52 PM
Last Post: MagicalMaryann
  I am lonely, and it's my fault Phantimos 12 1,151 11-09-2018, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Fustar
  Professional Lonely Fizkultprivet 4 916 10-30-2018, 03:39 PM
Last Post: hye345