Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Married and Lonely seeking friends
(06-25-2009, 12:59 PM)tangy002 Wrote: Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

Ok I am writing.  I'm new to this site as it is the first and only that I have tried.  Not quite sure hot to navigate.  If you want one on one you can get me at  rogers 7 atlas @ gmail.
Dom
I too am lonely and married, and yes, many people do not understand that.  I am a teacher and this loneliness hits hard at the beginning of summer break.  My ire and kids work all day and I am...home.  I would love to find some friends willing to chat this summer and beyond.  Please respond or message  if this might be you.
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

Hello Im Brad also lonely in marriage and would love to chat with you and we can share our thoughts together LOL
My wife might be envious of you. Married to a good breadwinner.
(12-15-2017, 10:35 AM)NewStuff Wrote: I'll be your friend. I am a 38 year old widow. I miss my hubby so there is indeed a void in my life.

Hello im also seeking a friend to chat with are you free for another lonely unhappy married guy LOL
49 yo male here. I've been partnered for 18 years but she has become severely disabled and lovemaking is painful for her. She is also extremely needy and I am more of a care giver than partner at this point. She stays in a convalescent home on the days I work and I visit her once I get off. She has to be there 90 days before Medicaid will pick up the tab. She has a few weeks left, then she will be home with an aide while I'm working. I've been looking around online. She found out about it and is devastated. This is not what either of us wants. But I'm burnt out and exhausted and need a break.
(08-05-2019, 03:31 AM)caregiverguy Wrote: 49 yo male here.  I've been partnered for 18 years but she has become severely disabled and lovemaking is painful for her.  She is also extremely needy and I am more of a care giver than partner at this point.  She stays in a convalescent home on the days I work and I visit her once I get off.  She has to be there 90 days before Medicaid will pick up the tab.  She has a few weeks left, then she will be home with an aide while I'm working.  I've been looking around online.  She found out about it and is devastated.  This is not what either of us wants.  But I'm burnt out and exhausted and need a break.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Many people go through this when their spouse becomes disabled. It's very commonplace.

hi there.. ive just seen your add.. 
im lonely also.. and would you like to chat maybe??
cheers Skippy xo
For all you guys wanting to talk with this thirty-five-year old female member of this forum you probably will have better luck going to Las Vegas and betting on the blackjack tables blindfolded. Check out this tangy002's profile. It says she has not been online since October of 2009. That's over ten years now. Don't expect a response. By this time maybe she's not lonely anymore.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Lonely can be Good August Campbell 24 1,752 2 hours ago
Last Post: August Campbell
  Afraid & Lonely, Overnight! Ian Haines 4 692 02-19-2020, 11:07 PM
Last Post: ahsatan
  Lonely because of your principles Serenia 49 8,432 02-19-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: MissBehave
  How do you make friends when you're already emotionally starved? Zedr 21 2,062 01-21-2020, 01:04 PM
Last Post: fluffer
  Lack of Friends fluffer 7 806 01-19-2020, 10:29 PM
Last Post: TheRealCallie
  Even more lonely around established cliques SilentSoul89 3 575 01-19-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Sir Joseph
  Lonely Surrounded by Friends Renard 4 694 01-05-2020, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Deniz
  So lonely it hurts LaCrousse 11 2,639 11-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: ardour
  Scams That Prey On the Lonely Minus 74 107,505 10-30-2019, 07:34 AM
Last Post: Diagnosed
  Desperately Lonely sadlonelyguy 16 2,185 09-30-2019, 07:37 AM
Last Post: sadlonelyguy