My Dream Woman

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punisher

Reaction score
girl-kills-terroists-313.jpg

Brave Jammu girl takes on six terrorists, kills one

Jammu: A girl in Jammu's Rajouri district has given women the strength to stand up against attacks by terrorists.

Young Ruksana Kausar proudly shows off the AK-47 which saved her from six terrorists who attacked her.

The brave girl snatched the assault rifle from one of the terrorists, shot one to death, injured another and send the others running for their lives.

It helped that Ruksana was trained by the village defence committee how to fire a Kalashnikov assault rifle.

"I pushed a terrorist into the wall. I hit him with the butt of the gun and then fired several times," says Ruksana.

The six suspected Lashkar-e-Toiba terrorists had barged into her home on Sunday evening asking her family to hand her over.

When her parents refused they were beaten up. Then her brother attacked the terrorists with an axe and Ruksana went for a terrorist's gun.

The police got to know of it only after the fight was over.

"These people handed us the weapons and informed us about the encounter," says Shabbir Choudhary, SP, Rajouri.

Ruksana's family now fear retaliatory attacks from the terrorists and has asked the local police and the Army to protect them.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/brave-jammu-girl-takes-on-six-terrorists-kills-one/102344-3.html

Praise Allah, surely this match was made in Heaven!

You must find and marry her, and breed many strong children.

...But in all seriousness, that's pretty awesome.

Lol :p I don't hate Muslims, especially most of the women.

They need more women like her who won't take honeysuckle and kicks ass, or in her case, blowing evil mofos away and making full grown men (animals) run like little bitches :cool:

EDIT: I just checked the site that had the link for that article, and she's a Hindu, not a Muslim :D

Wow hehe, she deserves thunderous applause. :D More Muslim/Hindu women like that, and terrorists will be exterminated like vermin :D

Punisher said:
Yeah, the world sucks ass, and I can't wait for the end.

Only three more years, according to Nostredamus and other people. :D Personally, I'm hoping the particle accerlation device (I know the name, but can't spell it to save my life) in Europe ends up making the Earth into a black hole. That way I don't have to deal with any solar radiation or Anti-Christ bullshit.

As for the Hindu lady, I toast to her continued good health and hope that she continues to kick ass.

Mackie said:
Punisher said:
Yeah, the world sucks ass, and I can't wait for the end.

Only three more years, according to Nostredamus and other people. :D Personally, I'm hoping the particle accerlation device (I know the name, but can't spell it to save my life) in Europe ends up making the Earth into a black hole. That way I don't have to deal with any solar radiation or Anti-Christ bullshit.

As for the Hindu lady, I toast to her continued good health and hope that she continues to kick ass.

I thought Nostradamus said the world will end in the year 2000? He be a liar :p

Punisher said:
I thought Nostradamus said the world will end in the year 2000? He be a liar :p

Actually, Nostredamus didn't specify any dates so the Armageddon people like to link his prophecies with whatever so-called "apocalyptic" events are happening in the now.

Latest posts

Back