Maybe I should hire a prostitute and be done with it.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAS

Reaction score
Just get it over with. They'll do anything I want and won't judge me for having no experience.

I'm seriously starting to think about it.

I looked into it. $50 tip... a tip... $50. :O

i dont want someone off the street though. eww.

some girls can pull off the hard to get, others cant, and i honestly do just end communication with them. over all i think i do kind of like the hard to get ones. just cause it kind of gives reason to waiting, and highlights qualities of control like abstinence. which then makes you stand out from the crowd for having such qualities. id feel kind of bad having sex with someone that i didnt have anything for. then have something for someone, and that sexual experience become a regret, that could end the relationship..

CAS said:
Just get it over with. They'll do anything I want and won't judge me for having no experience.

I'm seriously starting to think about it.

I honestly didn't want it to come to this... but I'm having the same thought...

Having written that I'm now expecting a blasting from another member...

Sex is so cheap. So easy....

the physical act. Not all that hard to find really. Probably the easiest thing in the world actually if you look in the right places.

If you do end up doing it I dont blame you because the older one gets it seems like the harder it is for someone to accept them.I just know that I wouldn't be able to do it because I think I would need a strong emotional connection with someone.For it to be how I truly would want it to be, or else it just wouldn't be worth it.I can totally understand though cause like in our society if you are a girl and you are a virgin some people think that they are pure or waiting for the right one. Where as if you are a guy its looked down upon like you are a loser or pathetic or something. Not all people think this way but there is this double standard out there or though it seems.Just the way I've seen it said sometimes.But really I'm just saying I wouldn't but if you really want to to get it over with i wouldn't blame you.

SophiaGrace said:

the physical act. Not all that hard to find really. Probably the easiest thing in the world actually if you look in the right places.

for women...

Remedy said:
If you do end up doing it I dont blame you because the older one gets it seems like the harder it is for someone to accept them.I just know that I wouldn't be able to do it because I think I would need a strong emotional connection with someone.For it to be how I truly would want it to be, or else it just wouldn't be worth it.

I used to have a positive outlook and it had always been my intention that I would wait out for the 'right person' - someone special. The emotional connection had to be just right, and it would be worth it in the end.

But now as I grow older it is becoming more and more evident that this is not turning out to be the case, and it is increasingly more likely that I'll never experience that. As you have said, it seems the older a male virgin becomes, the less likely it is that they will be accepted. At this rate if I continue to wait in the vain hope that I'll find someone, the opposite will happen and I'll end up a real-life 40 year-old virgin. So I'd rather get off my backside and do something about it.

Remedy said:
...Where as if you are a guy its looked down upon like you are a loser or pathetic or something. Not all people think this way but there is this double standard out there or though it seems.

And it is this double-standard that really gets me down.

h i said:
SophiaGrace said:

for women...

I totally agree sadly enough :(.

Remedy said:
h i said:
SophiaGrace said:

for women...

I totally agree sadly enough :(.

I dont. I think it's easy for men too. Just have to pay a little money...

Or find a Craigslist girl.

or go on a swingers site.

O sorry I thought you meant the regular way. Not the way where you have to pay or go on craigslist to find it. To find it the regular way sure some guys can probably find it easily if they are attractive but if they are not than theres no way in hell.Besides I wouldn't do it unless I had a strong emotional connection with someone.

Remedy said:
O sorry I thought you meant the regular way. Not the way where you have to pay or go on craigslist to find it. To find it the regular way sure some guys can probably find it easily if they are attractive but if they are not than theres no way in hell.Besides I wouldn't do it unless I had a strong emotional connection with someone.

maybe regular girls are just scared that guys will have sex with them and leave them?

ive been to craigslist... doesnt work. the girls are spammer bots or maybe even guys just wanting an email address. didnt work for me...

SophiaGrace said:
Remedy said:

maybe regular girls are just scared that guys will have sex with them and leave them?

There are regular girls out there who are just looking for sex as well as guys. Some girls don't mind having sex and than going their own way.I'm just saying that if the guy is attractive sure they would have sex with him if the girl is only after that but if the guy is not than i wouldn't think so. So yes I guess your right that guys can find it but it probably depends on how they look or how they hold themselves.I agree though that the girls looking for a true relationship won't because there are so many jerks out there who just want sex and than to leave. A lot of men are weak and sex crazed and will do anything to get it.

and I'll end up a real-life 40 year-old virgin.

Haha, well that's not so horrible, is it? The 40 yr-old virgin still found his true love in the end! So no worries! :D

Yeah it is pretty easy to get sex from women...but the question is--from whom? The easy girls who have daddy problems? The nymphos? The drunk party girls?

It's probably better to be patient and wait for that emotional connection with someone you really care about...and you WILL find that, eventually. With as many people as there are in this world, it's almost statistically GOING to occur...the only thing that you can change is WHEN.

----Steve

I've met many girls that just want sex and nothing else from the guy. But stay clear my friends because I'm positive a women like that will have some critters

I wanted to respond to so many things in this thread that I've forgotten most of them. I obviously see sex very differently than most.

For me sex with a prostitute is just like any other form of entertainment like an amusement park or going to see a movie. You plunk down your money and you have a good time.

I wouldn't want to wait for that special person to have sex for the first time becuase you want to be experienced in bed by then. You might met that special person and they would leave you because you suck at sex.

Apollo said:
I wanted to respond to so many things in this thread that I've forgotten most of them. I obviously see sex very differently than most.

For me sex with a prostitute is just like any other form of entertainment like an amusement park or going to see a movie. You plunk down your money and you have a good time.

I wouldn't want to wait for that special person to have sex for the first time becuase you want to be experienced in bed by then. You might met that special person and they would leave you because you suck at sex.

You look at it the wrong way and I mean by judging your last sentence.If a person were to leave you because you suck at sex that would be bad yes but it would be also a good thing. Because than you would know they just weren't for you. I mean seriously if someone dumps someone that they think they love just because they are bad at sex just means they didn't actually love you. You are rid of such a ******* worthless person anyways who clearly cares more about sex than the actual person. I would hope that a person who cares for someone would teach their partner or just do it because they love the closeness of being with someone. I could never do it with a prositute, just doing it with absolutely no meaning and just pleasure just makes no sense to me. Just doing it with someone who doesn't care for you in return and just wants your money is just so awful. But hey I don't blame anyone for doing it like I said.And before I get bashed hell I know I'm a stupid ass virgin who doesn't know honeysuckle but hey I would think this makes sense or at least I hope it would.

h i said:
ive been to craigslist... doesnt work. the girls are spammer bots or maybe even guys just wanting an email address. didnt work for me...
you should try bars then. hey it works for my dad o_O...

Remedy said:
Apollo said:

You look at it the wrong way and I mean by judging your last sentence.If a person were to leave you because you suck at sex that would be bad yes but it would be also a good thing. Because than you would know they just weren't for you. I mean seriously if someone dumps someone that they think they love just because they are bad at sex just means they didn't actually love you. You are rid of such a ******* worthless person anyways who clearly cares more about sex than the actual person. I would hope that a person who cares for someone would teach their partner or just do it because they love the closeness of being with someone. I could never do it with a prositute, just doing it with absolutely no meaning and just pleasure just makes no sense to me. Just doing it with someone who doesn't care for you in return and just wants your money is just so awful. But hey I don't blame anyone for doing it like I said.And before I get bashed hell I know I'm a stupid ass virgin who doesn't know honeysuckle but hey I would think this makes sense or at least I hope it would.

i agree, to a t, but!!!! i DEMAND immediate removal of last sentence. NAOW.

i dont like amusement parks... and the last movie i went to see was lord of the rings. lol. guess prostitutes arent for me.

eww... a bar... im offended.

Latest posts

Back