Lonely in Canada

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enzo

Reaction score
Hey everybody, just a lonely guy from Canada here, hoping to make some new friends, which hasn't been easy for me considering that i'm quite shy and have very low self esteem.

I don't really get out much. I'm currently single unfortunately, and I've never had many friends in life. I think that people see me as being boring since i don't drink and party like them...i dunno though, i just want people to like me....I want to be loved....I know that sounds dumb...but its true, we all need to be loved.

So anyhoo, thanx for reading !! and if anyone wants to add me on msn, then that'd be awsome too...okay, ciao!!

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks for the welcomes guy's !! I appreciate em'!!

Xelha said:
Hey, I'm also lonely in Canada. :p
Maybe we could help each other out.

Hey Xelha, if you ever wanna chat, feel free to add me to msn!!

welcome ... HUGS...

BTW Im lonely too...lonely gal from Malaysia...and I wonder why Im still single??? T.T sob* sob*

I'm also lonely from Canada. We don't get many Canadians here. I'm from Nova Scotia.

Hey Enzo! I'm boring too very very boring so boring in fact you may be asleep already :D if you want to talk sometime my email is on my profile and we can bore each other with talk of movies and books and whatever is on your mind :)

lonely in toronto, canada the biggest city of the country.. moved to the city after graduating from university.. literally dont know anybody.. all the bright lights mock me.. i am alone.. :(

Hello Enzo, I just joined and I am from Toronto too. PM me with your msn and we can chat.

Latest posts

Back