thanks for having me people i am so so lonely 🥺

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terryjw84

terry williams
Reaction score
thank you lovely people and admins for accepting me into the group, i am from london originally but now reside in wee bonny scotland lol, i have struggled to fit in anywhere i go i would say, due to crippling anxiety and ptsd, i am a mess, an emotional train wreck, i am also signed off work currently due to the mental health issues i mentioned, so that is a little bit about me, i am 40 yrs old, out of place, unwanted, a burden to everybody around about me, i have tried suicide twice but failed that too on both occasions (cant even get that correct), loneliness is a heavy burden i find, and i am here just looking for friends male or female to communicate with, and get to know, as i seriously dont have any irl, why are there so many lonely people ?, has social media prompted this ?, i just know i have never felt THIS alone before, thanks for having me guys/gals and accepting me here, much appreciated, i love you al, sounds cheesy i know, but i do, none of us should be this lonely, in an ideal world, i have been reading some of the threads on here having recently joined, and it is gut wrenching, my gp said to me recently loneliness is akin to a modern epidemic, and he encounters it more often from patients than ever before, in his time as a gp, i know that doesnt help us but just wanted to throw that out there, i feel loneliness that is thrust on us often says nothing about us as individuals, i can well believe what my gp said, maybe individualism has led us here, but anyhoos sorry for waffling, and thanks again you lovely people for accepting me into such a nice supportive safe space, peace and blessings, we got this 💪👍

Welcome Terry. Yes, it can be a crippling condition. Many of us suffer it. I’m 56 now, it took me a long time to learn to accept loneliness, to adapt to it. I have my melancholy periods still, but I try to keep myself alive with distractions like exercising, music, reading, camping. I’m lucky enough to have one friend, but it’s mostly on his terms. And I’ve been married for 25 years, without much connecting us, which makes loneliness worse in some ways, but I do wonder what will happen when I’m old. I hope you find some solace here.

Hello and welcome to the lonely club!
Hope you make good friends here and that you feel better soon..
see you around the forum and jump in when you feel the safe enough to do so😊

thank you lovely peoples, i rly appreciate the kind words, it made my day hearing that, i feel wanted and needed for a change usually i get ghosted and discarded 🥺 lol, does anybody else feel so lost in life lately ?, lacking direction purpose and meaning or is this just me ?, has anybody noticed massive changes to society since covid over the past few years or so, if is almost as if people in general are behaving very very differently ? or is this just me ?, almost as if something is afoot, again just could be me though, at least where i live anyhoos, like you no longer recognise most people even those you know ?, that is why i trying to meet people online as opposed to irl as nobody seems to want to communicate nomore 🥺, sorry for waffling and again thanks for welcoming me gorgeous peoples, i am still getting used to navigating the site so bare with me lol, take care and stay safe, terry 🤗

thank you lovely peoples, i rly appreciate the kind words, it made my day hearing that, i feel wanted and needed for a change usually i get ghosted and discarded 🥺 lol, does anybody else feel so lost in life lately ?, lacking direction purpose and meaning or is this just me ?, has anybody noticed massive changes to society since covid over the past few years or so, if is almost as if people in general are behaving very very differently ? or is this just me ?, almost as if something is afoot, again just could be me though, at least where i live anyhoos, like you no longer recognise most people even those you know ?, that is why i trying to meet people online as opposed to irl as nobody seems to want to communicate nomore 🥺, sorry for waffling and again thanks for welcoming me gorgeous peoples, i am still getting used to navigating the site so bare with me lol, take care and stay safe, terry 🤗
Well I’m not sure for everyone but for me i spent lockdown in a very remote area in a rural setting and things here are always quite lonely. It’s a holiday destination place. So for me, ever since I moved here I have been lonely. All I have is sheep and cows and ducks lol

im sorry to hear that mate 🥺 it sounds like your living kind of rural and out in the boonies, i can relate to everything you said there mate, minus the cows sheep and ducks pmsl, i dont even have that lol, i do have my dog here, mans best friend, but his even sick of me of these days lol, do you have any distractions to get you through mate ?, i have turned to reading and music, but you can only do so much of that i guess before it gets tedious lol, gosh loneliness sucks so so bad lol

Latest posts

Back