1st kiss

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should a 1st kiss with someone be?

• a quick peck on the lips

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • a longer closed mouth kiss

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • a french kiss

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • hate kissing just leave me out of this

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
meekthoughts said:
I haven't had my first kiss either, but I imagine that the best would either be a semi-quick peck or a long closed mouth kiss (which I voted for). To be honest, I can't imagine what another person's tongue in my mouth would feel like. How does one go about manoeuvring one's tongue during a kiss... it's a mystery! I have a bad feeling that I'd be a terrible kisser. :(

Yeah, I don't get the tongue thing either. I remember someone telling me ages ago that it feels really nice, just soft and lovely, but it sounds weird to me. Ugh!

I think I lack the bravery to long-kiss a girl though. I'd probably peck on the cheek, and that just seems lame :(

I wouldn't worry too much about being a terrible kisser though. Apparently it just comes really naturally when it happens. I certainly hope so, or I too will be awful at it :D

(Maybe some veterans could fill us newbies in on what kisses are like in general? :p )

TheSolitaryMan said:
Yeah, I don't get the tongue thing either. I remember someone telling me ages ago that it feels really nice, just soft and lovely, but it sounds weird to me. Ugh!

I think I lack the bravery to long-kiss a girl though. I'd probably peck on the cheek, and that just seems lame :(

I wouldn't worry too much about being a terrible kisser though. Apparently it just comes really naturally when it happens. I certainly hope so, or I too will be awful at it :D

(Maybe some veterans could fill us newbies in on what kisses are like in general? :p )

What is considered a long-kiss anyway? To me, 5-10 seconds is already very long. :p Any longer and it would be quite awkward I think. A peck on the cheek can be very nice and sweet as well. :)

Yes, it'd be nice to hear more about everyone's experiences! Please share. :shy:

Long is a minute to a few minutes to a little more than a few minutes. Its probably different for different people. For a first kiss? 10 seconds is pretty **** long lol.

gr8 responses!!
:)
ty every1
really apprecia8d
n im learning stuff LoL

kamya said:
Long is a minute to a few minutes to a little more than a few minutes. Its probably different for different people. For a first kiss? 10 seconds is pretty **** long lol.

A few minutes? Good lord, lol :p

Having said that, mmm! I guess I can imagine why people could kiss that long.

I think I'd have to kiss in private though, a couple on my course the other day were just blocking a door I had to go through while snogging and it was extremely awkward :rolleyes:

So strange that I regard it both as something I really want to do, and something kind of gross at the same time. I mean, all that slobberiness...urrrrgh...

Or maybe the people I have been casually observing just get a little bit too involved in it!

Personally I don't like french kissing that much. Kissing for hours to the point of lightheadedness (is that a word?) is so much more intimate and senual.

annik said:
Personally I don't like french kissing that much. Kissing for hours to the point of lightheadedness (is that a word?) is so much more intimate and senual.

Have you seen that bit on Vicar of Dibley where Hugo and Alice kiss for the first time?

Then spend the entire day lips glued together, until they can't talk? This made me think of that :D

Dandelion and Syber, I think lots of us are. Surprised actually at how widespread it seems to be, but I guess we're all lonely folks so it makes sense...

Tongue action is the real deal!

I love kissing, I don't get to do it as much as I'd like to but is a very important part of sex at least for me.

And when 2 girls make out... it can be superb! :D

My first kiss was when I was 8 with my best friend. She kissed me on my left cheek. A few times later, she kissed me on my lips then she advanced to french kissing when we were only 9!

My 1st real kiss was when I was 35. Neither of us knew how to kiss. It was a short peck with both of us actually butting heads.
It was so traumatic that we really didn't try kissing much again. (We did a few times but never could figure out the process.)

(I state "real kiss" because I have been kissed on the cheek and stuff before that by people but those were different situations.)

Badjedidude said:
Depends on the person and the situation. With a shy first love, it'll probably be a peck. With a first encounter with a new fiery lover, it will probably be a massive snogfest.

LOL snogfest!

Latest posts

Back