300 Evil Mofos :O

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silly me. I better rewrite the list

Herod the Great
Caligula
Genghis Khan
Vlad the Impaler
Suleiman the Magnificent
Murad lV
Ivan the Terrible
Atilla the Hun
Elizabeth Bathory
Adolf Hitler
Joseph Stalin
Mao Zedong
Pol Pot
Saddam Hussein
Idi Amin
Ted Bundy
John Allen Mohammad
Osama Bin Laden
Tomas De Torquemada
Fred and Rosemary West
Timothy McVeigh
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
Jeffrey Dahmer
Jim Jones
Peter Sutcliffe
John Wayne Gacy
Ian Brady
Myra Hindley
Albert Fish
Alexander the Great
Aileen Wuornos
THE Skorian

That's better :p

Wow...this is hard. 0_o

How about..

Urbain Grandier (French Catholic priest burned at the stake for selling his soul to Satan)

Johann Georg Faust (of Faustian legend, sold his soul to the devil to be a successful alchemist/philosopher)

King Leopold II (Belgian king, committed atrocities in Congo--cutting off every male's right hand, etc)

Charles Manson (nutball psycho killer/cult leader)

Adolf Eichmann ("architect of Holocaust"...SS commander that handled the logistics of transporting and arranging for disposal of Jews)

Hideki Tojo (WWII Japanese PM and General accused of war crimes after the war--for ordering thousands of civvies & POWs killed, and ordering messed up scientific experiments on prisoners, etc)

I don't know...300 seems like a whole lot of people. How long is your book supposed to be? I can't see it going very in-depth about any of these people if there are a whole 300 to cover.

----Steve

He wants to research as many people as possible, but I don't know how many of them will make it in the book.

Punisher said:
He was a conqueror, mass murderer and slave trader.

A Conquerer huh...

Napoleon was one too.

Put him on the list if that's part of your criteria for being evil.

Well, I don't know if you can conquer lands in a nice way without killing. Maybe you can, but Alexander the Great didn't.

SophiaGrace said:
Saddam Huissein?

Why the question mark?

Punisher said:
I'm helping a friend who is doing research for a book, so I need to know the names of 300+ of the most evil people in the world.

I want serial killers, dictators, monarchs, crusaders, jihadists, terrorists, invaders/conquerors, cult leaders, sultans, everyone.

Vlad the Impaler

HELLOOOOOOOOOO !!!
Bram Stoker's Dracula is evil ... not Vlad ... here in his country he is a national hero

:p

george w. bush
kim jong-il
benito mussolini
aribert ferdinand heim

Punisher said:
SophiaGrace said:
Saddam Huissein?

Why the question mark?

Because I couldnt find information in Wikipedia of what war crimes he exactly committed. And I was frustrated that I couldnt remember what the little sect of muslims were called that lived in Kuwait...

o_o

Haha what? Why was George Washington evil? I honestly don't think you can back that one up. :p

Revisionist Apologist Historians...*rolls eyes*

----Steve

I don't think I'll bother with the people Pie mentions :p Though I don't know a single thing about George Washington... maybe Pie be right? hmm :p

SophiaGrace said:
Punisher said:
SophiaGrace said:
Saddam Huissein?

Why the question mark?

Because I couldnt find information in Wikipedia of what war crimes he exactly committed. And I was frustrated that I couldnt remember what the little sect of muslims were called that lived in Kuwait...

o_o

Oh, that's one of the reasons I don't like Wikipedia. The important information is always missing.

Anyway, he began with committing a murder when he was 18-19, he started wars without reason, commanded torture, murders of political leaders, mass murder of his own people, and attempted genocide of the Kurds and some different kind of Arab people, I can't remember what kind.

I'm not too sure what sect of Muslims the Kuwaitis were/are. I'll just guess and say most probably Sunni like the majority of Muslims worldwide.

Punisher said:
I'm not too sure what sect of Muslims the Kuwaitis were/are. I'll just guess and say most probably Sunni like the majority of Muslims worldwide.

Yes they are mostly Sunni but there is a fairly good mix nationally, possibly because a majority of the countries population is expatriates.

Minus said:
Punisher said:

Yes they are mostly Sunni but there is a fairly good mix nationally, possibly because a majority of the countries population is expatriates.

Ohh. I always thought it was like 90% Sunni and 10% Shia worldwide.

PieBeNice said:
You forgot Michael Jackson too pun.

BLASPHEMER!!!! :mad:

Punisher said:
Anyway, he began with committing a murder when he was 18-19, he started wars without reason, commanded torture, murders of political leaders, mass murder of his own people, and attempted genocide of the Kurds

KURDS! OMG. YUS! :D That was the word I was looking for!

Punisher said:
Ohh. I always thought it was like 90% Sunni and 10% Shia worldwide.

Worldwide, that is close to the numbers that i have seen also.

Yeah there are more Sunnis than Shia....except in Iran, where it's backwards and there are more Shia than Sunni. :p

----Steve

Latest posts

Back