3DS or Vita?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fitz

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had one of these. I really want to get one, but I really don't know which one to pick.

3DS-vs-Vita.jpg

I used to own a PSP, and I loved it, but it was seriously lacking when it came to it's games library, which was a real pity, because it really was a great system. Right now, it seems the Vita has the exact same problem. It's a seriously powerful piece of hardware, but where are the games? They should bring PS1 and PS2 ports to it or something because that would be fantastic. I mean look at the back catalogue for those two consoles...

The 3DS of course has Ocarina of Time, which very nearly pushed me into getting one last year when there was a price drop. With rumours of Majora's Mask also on the verge of being made for the 3DS, it's so tempting. There's a few games out right now that I would get for the 3DS, but I'd rather wait for more titles to come out. I made the mistake of buying a PSP around launch. I loved the thing itself and the few games I got for it Like GTA Liberty City Stories, Luminies, Daxter, but it just never left the ground. If it had had a decent library I would have stuck with it, but the games just never came..

Either way, I think I'll bide my time for now. I'll have to play the waiting game with both. Price drops or good bundles might come around eventually, as well the number of worthwhile titles that are incoming.

I would definitely go with the Vita I've had a 3ds but found it a little too "for kids" oriented!

Latest posts

Back