:)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phyxi

Reaction score
Hey, everybody... my name is Alicia and I'm new to the forum (quite obviously).
I'm 19, live in Melbourne, Australia and I'm horrible at writing these introduction type things...

I guess I have come here to try and find more friends that I can connect with. I used to be a member of a few forums years ago and found that ever since I left those, there has been a gap in my life. Sounds silly I know. But, I find that in my offline life I always feel restricted because of how bad I feel about myself in social situations... and how difficult it is for me to deal with them. I'd much rather prefer to stay home, where nobody can look / glare at me. So, I am looking for a forum that can be my refuge... and one where I can connect with other members.

Anyway, in all, I am getting forward to knowing all of you :)

Thank you for the welcomes :)

packyourbags said:
(you're pretty though, lol - from the pic in the other thread, why would you mind folks looking at you??? (hug) :D)

I dont know why... I just do. I've always felt really self concious. But, thank you for the compliment, *hugs*!! ;D.

'allo Phyxi. The name's caesium, how do you do? It's a pleasure to meet you. Care for a cup of tea, my dear?

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time here on ALL.com, and you're going to meet a lot of cool people here. I know I did :)

Caesium said:
'allo Phyxi. The name's caesium, how do you do? It's a pleasure to meet you. Care for a cup of tea, my dear?

I'm sure you'll have a lovely time here on ALL.com, and you're going to meet a lot of cool people here. I know I did :)

A cup of tea would be lovely, thank you Sir :p
And thank you, from what I've seen this place does house some really cool people.

Phyxi said:
A cup of tea would be lovely, thank you Sir :p
And thank you, from what I've seen this place does house some really cool people.

Here you go, Phyxi:
(try the scones, they're wonderful with the jam and devonshire clotted cream!)
CreamTea.jpg

Welcome Alicia.

Latest posts

Back