A Boring Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My life is too, pretty boring as it is so you're not the only one TC. My life at the moment basically consists of mostly just attending university for daily tutorials, lectures and general studies alongside my free hobbies afterwards of gaming and watching anime. Other than that, you have your basic life routine of eating and sleep at the end of the day in between so my life ain't all that special either. Also, I don't have a job or any sort of club to attend to keep me more occupied out there as well as friends too happen to be busy with their personal life routines to really hang out more often. As a result, even more life boredom for me.

As far as love life goes, I'd like to think a relationship would ease off the boredom considering simple dates around town as such but I wouldn't really know myself. I haven't been in one aside from school crushes years ago and there hasn't been a person appealing to me in that manner so far.

Overall, the best I could say for advice is to try and be more proactive with your life by joining active social clubs or activities that you may be interested in around your area that are available and if that isn't possible for now, just persevere and hang in there to say the least. Go outside more often and enjoy the sights around town perhaps might ease boredom up a little. Sorry, if I couldn't help or anything. My English and knowledge ain't the best really.

cut it out..
there's no more boring life than being home-bound, no job, no friends, and just home.
believe me.
how i wish i even have ur routine right now..
my only company is my phone and some smoke.!
T.T

you should most definately find someone to love. Friends (in my opinion) are just a fake load of bullshit that lie and betray you or just simply dont give a honeysuckle about you. If you ever do find some good close friends that do care, great. But finding a soulmate is probably one of the most important things in life. I myself are in this situation as well. I am extremely unhappy because I have no love and it hurts me like hell to see others in love. It is probably the only thing that I want in my life is to have someone who loves me and I mean the whole world to them. There are even times where I shed a tear over this especially when I see others making love. I'm here for you at the very least

You know what you need sir! A change! If you can save up money, have a nice trip or something. A partner would help but both of these things are not easy to get (I can't get either lol) But try! Always try~ I will ^_^

very interesting posts by the way everyone. I like :D

come on guys! u call ur stories boring already??!
u should still happy that u have something to do.
maybe my life is the most boring one. no work, no lovelife, no social life. i wonder why i'm still alive. i'm such a waste.! i hate it!

Latest posts

Back