A girl spoke to me :D

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It never worked out with that girl - she never did reply to any of my emails, and the other girl I mentioned ignores me too. However, I am happy with my present situation. I have come to terms with who I am, and my place in the world, and have realized that I was not destined to be a social creature. A life of solitude will be fine for now - I have plenty of other ways to keep myself preoccupied. I don't like people.

Caesium said:
It never worked out with that girl - she never did reply to any of my emails, and the other girl I mentioned ignores me too. However, I am happy with my present situation. I have come to terms with who I am, and my place in the world, and have realized that I was not destined to be a social creature. A life of solitude will be fine for now - I have plenty of other ways to keep myself preoccupied. I don't like people.

I'm sorry to hear neither venture was fruitful Caesium but on the positive side, it sounds like you may have learned something so perhaps it wasn't all bad. I always try to recover any valuable nuggets of experience from the smouldering wreckage of my failed encounters with girls to improve my chances next time.

I often feel the same as you after I've been rejected (coincidentally, often by email or lack thereof) - wanting to shut out people entirely and focus on my studies, but my longing for a companion always triumphs over my rational thinking after a while and I'm back to the start again.

We're all social creatures of varying degrees; some of us just find it more difficult to meet our own needs with the social skillsets we have, I think. What keeps me positive is the thought that there are over three billion women on the planet, and it's statistically likely that at least one of them will be prepared to put up with my crap!

I hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back