A home of my own

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The house-warming party should be the first global forum meet-up!

^ I am not sure if i said this before, but i always imagined a meet up would be all of us renting a villa.

We would all be in the big garden, where someone would be flipping burgers on a huge bbq. Everyone would just walk up to each other and say hello, no name cards, to prevent prejudice.

Then again i would be in that one shadowy spot observing everyone else, wondering what i'm doing there.

Sounds like a great plan, I'll happily help flip some burgers! :D

Rosebolt said:
^ I am not sure if i said this before, but i always imagined a meet up would be all of us renting a villa.

We would all be in the big garden, where someone would be flipping burgers on a huge bbq. Everyone would just walk up to each other and say hello, no name cards, to prevent prejudice.

Then again i would be in that one shadowy spot observing everyone else, wondering what i'm doing there.

That's interesting you should say that! Whenever I daydream about this, there's name cards involved. But I get your point. People would just run from me like I have the plague. lol
And with so many pictures having been posted.... might as well make your identity public :)

Rosebolt said:
I have a home now. :)

Aww finally, congrats, you. I hope you settle in nicely and smoothly. I wonder if I'd ever get to pay you a visit at your home. :p

Rosebolt said:

That does sound nice.. but it's difficult to achieve with so many people being countries apart.

daughter of the moon said:
Rosebolt said:

That's interesting you should say that! Whenever I daydream about this, there's name cards involved. But I get your point. People would just run from me like I have the plague. lol
And with so many pictures having been posted.... might as well make your identity public :)

it would be nice and I agree, everybody should have name cards. I think all the men would flock to you ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
daughter of the moon said:
Rosebolt said:

it would be nice and I agree, everybody should have name cards. I think all the men would flock to you ! :)

lmao :p Right.... I'll have to fight them off with a stick... errr, whip!

That was nice of you though, I appreciate it, Mr Bogey. :D

Ooo a whip eh?

catwoman-christmas-keepsake-ornaments-qxi3049_518_1.jpg

Meow :p lol

So happy for you RoseB :) And I am really looking forward to the house warming/ bbq party :)

So yeah, i am posting this from my own home. Yeah, this night will be the first time i'll sleep here. Yeah. Well, fresia yeah.

!!!!

Rosebolt said:
So yeah, i am posting this from my own home. Yeah, this night will be the first time i'll sleep here. Yeah. Well, fresia yeah.

!!!!

Arrgh, diese Wortwahl!
Congrats though. The real fun begins now.

Rosebolt said:

!!!!

That's awesome, congrats again!! :)

Latest posts

Back