A jaguarundi guide to finding someone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
That's it. I have had enough. Reading the same old stuff on the various threads from the lot of you, complaining about the opposite sex, dating, and why you can't find anyone...

Madam Jaguarundi, this is a valiant effort but you are tampering with the very fabric of A Lonely Life itself. Without a constant outflow of bitterness, whining and general misanthropy this site would collapse on itself and become a gravitational singularity, thus consuming all nearby surrounding forums.

I see that your endeavor to better the denizens of this site is completed, so I suppose all we can do now is sit back and pray for the mercy of fate. For what it's worth, I won't blame you as our accounts are being sucked into the void and crushed into a tiny spec with infinite density and zero volume. I know you only wanted a better world for us.
th_cry2.gif

Bob Arctor said:
jaguarundi said:
That's it. I have had enough. Reading the same old stuff on the various threads from the lot of you, complaining about the opposite sex, dating, and why you can't find anyone...

Madam Jaguarundi, this is a valiant effort but you are tampering with the very fabric of A Lonely Life itself. Without a constant outflow of bitterness, misogyny and whining this site would collapse on itself and become a gravitational singularity, thus consuming all nearby surrounding forums.

I see that your endeavor to better the denizens of this site is completed, so I suppose all we can do now is sit back and pray for the mercy of fate. For what it's worth, I won't blame you as our accounts are being sucked into the void and crushed into tiny specs with infinite density and zero volume. I know you only wanted a better world for us.
th_cry2.gif

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

[youtube]Omgwkq8r9-Q[/youtube]

Mr Arctor's prediction that we will be swallowed up by a black hole if the misogyny, negativity, bitterness and whining on ALL were to cease seems to have been true..

A recent virulent outbreak of the above in a thread on this very Relationships Forum has caused the black hole to shrink and veer off course.

So Peaches, Bob, ... It seems we are safe for a while longer😹

Latest posts

Back