a little about me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I

istudytoohard

hey, my name's emily, and I'm in Canberra, I don't know what to say, or even how much to say. I'm a drummer, and have been spending alot of time on the internet recently. I came across this site and joined. not much to it really... anyway, if you want to know anything, let me know, and I'll get back to you.

Welcome emily :)

Hi Emily :) and welcome here.

A drummer girl sounds cool :cool:

If you have not got anything to say just ramble about anything lol tis what I do and I don't think any one has figured me out yet ;) lol

thanks everyone, I must say, I am slowing down on the studying, and moving schools to help cope with everything. it's good to meet you Minus, Incognita, Bluey, bumpingonsmth and Robin. it's helped to be able to read what other people have to say.

Welcome to the Forum Emily!! :) I'm from the United States....
When I was in school/college I used to read lot of books, study hard, but now I don't have patience to read anything.....LOL... You are a drummer? Wow!! that is really interesting girl!! ;)
See u around...
Ciao..

lol, once again, thanks for all the replies, it's good to meet you all, and yes, I am a drummer. I've been a drummer for 7 years, and actually played the drumkit backwards 2 days ago. everything was on the wrong side and it was fun, it helped me to loosen up.

istudytoohard said:
lol, once again, thanks for all the replies, it's good to meet you all, and yes, I am a drummer. I've been a drummer for 7 years, and actually played the drumkit backwards 2 days ago. everything was on the wrong side and it was fun, it helped me to loosen up.

Played the drumkit backwards??... wow!! that's all the more interesting .. I like that :p. I think if I try to do something backwards then my head will start spinning... LOL...

Latest posts

Back