A little about myself

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dozinggreen

Reaction score
My name is Rob. I live in southeastern Virginia. I am 23 years old. I am a very intellectual person and I enjoy reading about many different subjects and questioning things. I am also a huge music fan. I have a very wide taste in music and listen to a little bit of everything but I have always been really into heavy metal, and underground electronic music, specifically trance. I am a pagan and am very spiritual which along with music is probably why I am alive right now. I have a sleep disorder so I am usually awake at night with no one to talk to.

I am also very spiritual, I love music, and though I don't have a sleep disorder nighttime can still be a tricky time for me too because I don't always get tired even though it's time for bed. It can be a challenge for sure, I can only imagine that it's even harder for you. Private message me late at night sometime, maybe I'll be online. :)

All the best friend

P.S. If you ever remember and want to, check out the song "Ode to Sleep" by Twenty One Pilots, and even their other stuff - they often discuss in their music the challenges that can arise at night. Cool band too.

Latest posts

Back