A little help needed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AimeeLou84

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've recently started a home learning life coaching course and on lesson one I've found a way in which my loneliness is preventing me from moving along as fast as I'd like.

The first lesson asks me to interview 3 family and friends and to write an essay on the findings. Now I've had my boyfriend take part and I've asked my dad but he is taking his time with it and I really need to send it off. So I was wondering if I could have 2 volunteers on here to answer 4 questions for me? I could post them through here and you could post your answers back to me?

The answers are kept anonymous. So you'd just be a number in my essay. The questions are also quite fitting in what we all talk about on the site too. They are mainly on personal beliefs and values. There are only 4 questions and I'd be so grateful if anybody could help me :) It's times like this I wish I had loads of friends (or even just one or two would be nice!).

Thank you I'll send you both the questions now :) Really appreciate the quick response too!

Latest posts

Back