A New Beginning

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justgettingby

Reaction score
Although my heart is dashed upon the rocks and the only song it hears is Love Is A Losing Game, I endeavor
to start my life anew. I pray for support from strangers who are making their own way amongst the craggy shores. With every atom of my being I am looking for
acceptance and a new beginning with hope.

until all is well, I remain,
justgettingby

View attachment 7

Attachments

• Copy of Copy of Karin at Harris Beach.jpg
    Copy of Copy of Karin at Harris Beach.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 279
hey justgettingby welcome to the forum.

I really like your quotes "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

it can probably be interpreted differnt ways i guess, i think it probably means that the weapons of a 3rd world war would be so devastating that it would destroy most of mankind and all it's civilizations would be destroyed therefore sending us all back to the stone age-

thats pretty deep i think

i like your avitar i can't stop staring at it, it looks so cool XD.

thats a good picture of you bye the way to

:D

Welcome justgettingby

Man... maybe that's all I need. I can't remember the last time I was at the beach. It's been a super long time. For people who live near the beach, you might not share the same surreal feeling I have when I go. For me, when I gaze out into the ocean and see how it just never ends, it's a strange strange and almost mind boggling feeling.

Welcome to the forum. I just got off the bus yesterday so we're not too far from each other. lol

Welcome justgettingby, I really like those quotes and I hope your spirits will be lifted in your search for acceptance, hope and truth.

Latest posts

Back