A new lonely soul saying hi.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No0ne

Reaction score
Hello everyone.
Last night I really felt like I needed someone to talk to, i ended up findind this forum and decided to register hoping I would fine someone to listen... The last few years of my life have been terrible, I isolated myself and now here I am, all alone and doing a lot of stuff I regret just to make the solitude go away. So far all I did was wrong, so wrong and it just ended up making me feel even more alone, depressed and sick. I'm looking for someone to chat, I really feel like talking but have no one I can talk to, I'm also a good listener so if any of you are interested just say something. I really need some support right now and don't know where to get it, I feel so desperate and alone :(

Hey! Nice to meet you No0ne! *shakes hand*

I'm sorry all that happened to you. A lot of the people on this forum are very nice though, so here's hoping it works well for you! :D

Hey, how you doing? in this forum you can chat about almost anything so speak your mind and hope you find what you are looking for

Hello No0ne. Welcome to the forum. How are you? Loads of people here are nice and will listen or help, myself included. Just send me or anyone else a message if you want to chat. :)

Latest posts

Back