A Potentially Dumb Question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Hey.:)

I know this might sound like a dumb question, but I'm curious about something. We all know how many people own Blackberries and phones and stuff.

What I'm curious about is what if som huge man like Hulk Hogan for example wants to text or call someone? His hands are huge! His thumb would cover at least a few buttons at once.

Do big men like that have to have them custom made to accommodate their huge paws, or do they just use a pointer or something?

touch screen phones have custom keyboards you can download with larger buttons. They are made as an accessability option for disabled people.

There's a lot of really cool accessible technology for disabled people. They even have off road wheel chairs so they can go hiking.
Not a dumb question but you put it in the video game section :)

if you really need to type alot you can also get a bluetooth keyboard. i have one thats the size of a netbook keyboard. i use it more for my tablet but also works on the phone

Hank2 said:
if you really need to type alot you can also get a bluetooth keyboard. i have one thats the size of a netbook keyboard. i use it more for my tablet but also works on the phone

Oh this sounds interesting.

Gutted said:
Bang out a stylus for touchscreens lol

The thing for touchscreens is that I think it responds to the electricity in your body. So if you touch it with something that doesn't involve electricity it won't work.

I have some stylus for me smartphone as well hehe.
they aren't the old style hard plastic tip type. it's a soft rubber made of some conductive material and about half the size of a finger tip.
(btw, can also use a mouse on them too ;p)
I love my samsung for this, I have a full usb adapter and an hdmi adapter, which pretty well turns it into a compter. plug it into the tv, connect the mouse/keyboard and you're ready to surf the net or watch movies or chat online!

Latest posts

Back