A question about depression,

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It gets better and better hun just had more news that makes me want to jump in front of a bus but hey ho i wont do it and let the evils win.

How are you doing? If you ever wanna chat in a PM please feel free too, depression is a nasty thing that you shouldn't go through alone. Many of us i'm sure are here willing to listen!

tumblr_m6nyvmFNpx1ratsa8o1_500.jpg

*Sammy* said:
It gets better and better hun just had more news that makes me want to jump in front of a bus but hey ho i wont do it and let the evils win.

How are you doing? If you ever wanna chat in a PM please feel free too, depression is a nasty thing that you shouldn't go through alone. Many of us i'm sure are here willing to listen!

Thanks Sammy.

Feeling quite low if I'm honest, infact so low I stayed late at work because I just couldn't face coming home, not that this place even feels like home.

Unfortunately I bumped into a friend or moreso a friend of my ex who i am am friendly with. It just tore me to shreds hearing how happy she is and all the things she is doing considering I literally am just living to get the day in. It really does sadden me that i'm bitter towards her happiness just because I am so unhappy without her. It's all my own doing though so I can't blame anyone but myself.

makes me wish I hadn't have got out of bed then I would just feel numb rather that complete crashed out.

Wow I thought I was the only one who experienced this. Every time I have a good time and I feel it coming to an end I start thinking of what I have to go home to and feel instantly depressed.

Nice But Dim Jim said:
Thanks Sammy.

Feeling quite low if I'm honest, infact so low I stayed late at work because I just couldn't face coming home, not that this place even feels like home.

Unfortunately I bumped into a friend or moreso a friend of my ex who i am am friendly with. It just tore me to shreds hearing how happy she is and all the things she is doing considering I literally am just living to get the day in. It really does sadden me that i'm bitter towards her happiness just because I am so unhappy without her. It's all my own doing though so I can't blame anyone but myself.

Aww hun *hugs*, I know the feeling about staying late at work i do that at least 2 nights a week I can completely understand why you did that.

I'm sorry to hear your not doing to well and about bumping into your 'friend'. Its awful but when you hurt so much you just want the other person to be the same sometimes i get that. I saw my husband today for a few hours and it almost killed me to have to see him go.

I really do hope you find some way out of this soon maybe with some help? Its heartbreaking to see someone so down

I've had it where I have good days and the next day is terrible. Part of it might be guilt, I'm not sure. I do realize that unhelpful negative thoughts can be a trigger for bad days though.

I am a negative little honeysuckle to be honest. Very rarely have a postive word to say.

jayme89 said:
makes me wish I hadn't have got out of bed then I would just feel numb rather that complete crashed out.

Wow I thought I was the only one who experienced this. Every time I have a good time and I feel it coming to an end I start thinking of what I have to go home to and feel instantly depressed.

I hear that, I had a great day yesterday, even yesterday evening when I came home was alright. I even watched a movie that I purposely haven't watched in a very long time due to the memories I have attached to watching it. Felt great went to bed, fell asleep, dreamt the exact same reoccurring dream i've had for the past month and woke up hating the world.

It seems to just hit suddenly at times. With no warning at all and then you have to deal with it.

Latest posts

Back