A question for students with anxiety...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd advise you to not do what others expect from you.
If you have a goal, and i hope you do, find a way that suits you to achieve it. Anxiety shouldnt get in the way of what you want to live/experience. As long as you WANT it.
That would be my advice to you. I hope it will help

It does help!
I have goals but they are difficult to hold onto because I think that I will not achieve them.

Dont wait until you regret not even trying. Since you have goals, they're worth trying to achieve, imo.

I had to leave uni because of massive anxiety attacks in seminars. My personal tutor was totally unsympathetic, giving the impression that I was a problem he'd just rather have rid of. So my guess for that particular institution is "no".

Which REALLY helped me feel better about myself lol, when the social dysfunction had been brought on by the glut of suicides amongst my closest friends. Yeah. Fun. (I'm hiding the self-pity really well though, aren't I? :p )

Oh, but if you can get someone to listen before it's too late then the Leave of Absence thing is probably a good idea... get your head together, take stock of how things have been going, have a break and try again.

Yes, mine does.They actually give me accommodations for it by allowing me to take exams in isolation from the rest of the class. I also get excused from a lot of public speaking, which may not be good for me, in truth, but I like it anyway.

Latest posts

Back