A Random Question Too

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jjam

What could it be? Domestic violence? REALLY freaky sex? Or a fetish for pushing and dropping furniture around a small room (and maybe the one adjacent to it) all the time? Maybe it's a combination of the three! I don't think there's a gang of children (if any) up there! I am talking about the ruckus above me, and I get it almost every day and/or night. What are those people doing?

Of course, I don't expect anyone here to know. The question is this: If you've had to live in an apartment and experience something like this, did you ever find out what the heck was going on, and if so, what was it?

You could go all New York, and hit the ceiling with a broom.

I don't know. when i lived in an apartment a few years ago, we were on the top floor. and we never had noise issues, mostly because we were the loudest. greek families don't talk. gotta yell in eachother's faces.

Oh god.

I live in the top unit of a house that was converted in to two apartments (three if you count the basement). The catch is, we have pretty crappy insulation, both in terms of temperature and sound, and at one spot (the former stairway to the apartment below) it's merely covered with plywood.

So I hear pretty much everything the lazy, massive redneck slobs downstairs say or do. At one point, there were three of them down there: A married couple (they still live there) and the wife's roommate, who was quite ugly, lazy, and a massive slut.

I would hear everything.

Everything.

It was ok hearing them in their bathroom while I was in mine. I could ignore that pretty blissfully by focussing on my duty. But one morning I woke up to some unusual sounds...it sounded like maybe a worn-out washing machine, or maybe some other appliance. Or furniture moving across a floor. Or...people moaning. What? Couldn't be. The husband wasn't ho--

...Oh sweet baby Jesus. No.

I crept out of bed as quietly as I could and put my ear to a thin spot in the floor. My suspicions sounded to be confirmed: The huge ugly lazy wife and her ugly slutty roommate (a friend of hers) were doing the nasty in the absence of the husband. I was hearing their moaning in the room beneath my kitchen, and it sounded like there was a vibrator involved.

I cried. What has been heard cannot be unheard.

I got up and began my day. The noises stopped after only a few minutes of me tromping around. Thankfully I have not heard them since, probably because the wife's friend moved out. The worst part is, I know these people. I have to look at them, and every time I do, the memory resurfaces along with all the accompanying visualizations. Truly, I am haunted.

Brian said:
Oh god.

I live in the top unit of a house that was converted in to two apartments (three if you count the basement). The catch is, we have pretty crappy insulation, both in terms of temperature and sound, and at one spot (the former stairway to the apartment below) it's merely covered with plywood.

So I hear pretty much everything the lazy, massive redneck slobs downstairs say or do. At one point, there were three of them down there: A married couple (they still live there) and the wife's roommate, who was quite ugly, lazy, and a massive slut.

I would hear everything.

Everything.

It was ok hearing them in their bathroom while I was in mine. I could ignore that pretty blissfully by focussing on my duty. But one morning I woke up to some unusual sounds...it sounded like maybe a worn-out washing machine, or maybe some other appliance. Or furniture moving across a floor. Or...people moaning. What? Couldn't be. The husband wasn't ho--

...Oh sweet baby Jesus. No.

I crept out of bed as quietly as I could and put my ear to a thin spot in the floor. My suspicions sounded to be confirmed: The huge ugly lazy wife and her ugly slutty roommate (a friend of hers) were doing the nasty in the absence of the husband. I was hearing their moaning in the room beneath my kitchen, and it sounded like there was a vibrator involved.

I cried. What has been heard cannot be unheard.

I got up and began my day. The noises stopped after only a few minutes of me tromping around. Thankfully I have not heard them since, probably because the wife's friend moved out. The worst part is, I know these people. I have to look at them, and every time I do, the memory resurfaces along with all the accompanying visualizations. Truly, I am haunted.

Oh brian, i'm SO sorry you had to go through that. *hug*

:/ seriously though, that's pretty disgusting you hear those things. ew.

SophiaGrace said:
Oh brian, i'm SO sorry you had to go through that. *hug*

:/ seriously though, that's pretty disgusting you hear those things. ew.

It was a great way to start the day. Like Frosted Flakes, except POISONED

lol oh gosh. Some things should not be heard. Privacy is a blessing isn't it?

Call mangagement or something. have them check it out, say something suspicious or whatever. Curiosity would prolly drive me to do something I might regret, like knocking on the door with a plate of cookies or something equally ridiculous and find out that I really didn't want to know what was going on. lol.

That has got to be annoying though, just wondering. Curiosity killed the cat, right?

Whenever someone in my tennemant block of flats flushes the toilet I hear it, it's something to do with the pipes, not like i've got super spidey sense hearing :D

I know people have their lives and things they want to do, but my goodness... the lack of consideration for neighbors around here is incredible! Yeah, the little party next door with yelling and bass all over the place here at 1:20 in the morning is annoying the crap out of me, but there are probably 3 other households being disturbed by it. Someone could be ill, someone could need to get up early for work in the morning, or someone, like me, could just want folks to do onto others as I and others do on to them. Absolutely no regard. Go get drunk somewhere else, honeysuckle.

Haha, Ye the fresia up neighbors from hell. Ive had one or two of them in me time.

first there was the couple with the barking dog 12 hours a day why they was out. I ended up having a right old go at her and in the end made her cry. But the barking dog did stop. For a bit anyway. They moved and now I have the argumentative neighbors that slam doors and shout at one another at 2 3 4 in the morning. Then you have the screaming making up sex. Am laid there thinking fresia me he ent that good I know.

No respect for other ppl is what the problem is.

Lmao.....I used to live on an Air Force base.
B1 Bombers with 4 after burners doing touch and go all day and all night.
It vibarats the honeysuckle out of my window...lmao

Then again I'm used to that honeysuckle...I'm also an Air Force brat.
F4 Phantoms all day and all night making bomb runs.

Errrr, I was jamming out on my guitar full blast oneday in my dorm room...messed up out of my mind.
I heard a vioce screaming and pounding on my door...."you mother ******...son of a *****..."
I opened the door and saw a beautiful babe in her night gown... with titties hanging out too (she was half asleep).
She was a new arrival. She didn't give a fresia...she was pissed off.
She lived right under me....lol
It was a begining of a beautiful relationship. :p
Did i ever mentioned, I let a beautiful nurse drive my TransAM and burned rubber ? :)
mmmm....I appologize on behave of all the loud sex couples, Bluey.
Sometimes she'll put the pillow over her face...to muffle her screaming.
She rather bite me to keep from screaming.. it hurts like fucken hell sometimes :(
We removed the head board from the bed so it dosn't make a pounding sound on the wall...but her head keeps
hitting the wall.....

My neighbor/boss/landlord just recently wrapped up his mid-life crisis. More than once I woke up at 3 or 4 in the morning to the amplified sounds of drunken karaoke from next door.

Ugh!

Latest posts

Back