A Song About PIRATES and WAR!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
Not really. But maybe. Possibly.

Anyways, I wrote this song all today (from 7am 'till 1:30pm). It's probably the fastest I've ever written this complete of a song, but it still took quite a long time. It's short, so those with short attention spans need not worry. :)

Also, this is the type of song you want to listen to LOUD. Especially the beginning, because it's pretty soft.

It's titled War:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WC35SZH4

i loved it i can see it in a sci fi movie ...them leaving earth

or n opera with a war or dual scene

Wow, just listened to that. Really, really good. The title fits well, too.

"You appear to be missing your audio access key...."

Strangest listen I ever heard.

No, still doesn't work I'm afraid. Try linking to the MP3 itself (or whatever it is) and bypass all the garnish.

(I fail to see the appeal of things like Mega Upload you know. I've had trouble looking at peoples' things in the past because the companies just can't keep things simple. And they can steal your copyright if they like (Elephant-something or other has a small print clause that the corporate sods can nick whatever they want.).

Myself, I always use my own webspace that they give you when you 'join the internet'. That or my website. Much easier.)

Yes, very movie-ish. Ideal music for the general speaking to his half-dessimated troops before launching the counter-attack that wins the second world war for America in every theatre.

(I mean, did you see that Pearl Harbor?! It wasn't enough for Hollywood to say that the British didn't get the Enigma machine, they had to tell us American pilots won the Battle Of Britain too... Just don't get me started!)

That music's too American, good though it is!

^ Oh, by the way, do you want a midi or an mp3? Because this is actually an mp3, and a midi would sound a lot worse. :eek:

Rock on!

American? I think it sounds like something I would listen to in Final Fantasy Tactics. Straight outta Japan! Music like this can really create an environment. It can also kill the mood if it doesn't fit.

I can definitely see myself playing an RPG with music like this. I'd like to hear more from you.

Latest posts

Back