A story of me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

summer

Reaction score
It's been awhile, when I last visted(ok, i really was here yesterday:D but Before that I haven't been here for months). The reason, why I was away in the beginning was my trip to finland. Finland- reason, why I'm wiriting a thread not in Lonelliness or Social Problems section but in Positinity section.

When I was in Finland(have also been there before very many times) I got to know some joung people. They were all so grazy and selfconfident, that afther 3 days I just turned into one of them. They made me into a new person. I also got to know my classmate, found out that she is soo cool person:D. And I may know one of the reasons, why I felt so bad before.

It's my deskmate. She's like "don't do it, others may see it and think that you're weird." I think that I finally sarted to think so too (WOW, feel's like I'm sooo easy to influence:D:p). But afther Finland I actually wanted to be weird. I wanted to be different from the gray mass. So I went to the hairdresser and visited some clothes shops.

I love my new look, everybody else seem to like it too. It now takes me so little to start smiling. When I'm smiling people around me start smiling too and It's just fantastic:D

So I think I just wanted to share my story with somebody. And I hope, that my story will encourage people. I still can't believe I spent a year in misery and gou rid of it with a week:p. Love you all:D

summer said:
It's been awhile, when I last visted(ok, i really was here yesterday:D but Before that I haven't been here for months). The reason, why I was away in the beginning was my trip to finland. Finland- reason, why I'm wiriting a thread not in Lonelliness or Social Problems section but in Positinity section.

When I was in Finland(have also been there before very many times) I got to know some joung people. They were all so grazy and selfconfident, that afther 3 days I just turned into one of them. They made me into a new person. I also got to know my classmate, found out that she is soo cool person:D. And I may know one of the reasons, why I felt so bad before.

It's my deskmate. She's like "don't do it, others may see it and think that you're weird." I think that I finally sarted to think so too (WOW, feel's like I'm sooo easy to influence:D:p). But afther Finland I actually wanted to be weird. I wanted to be different from the gray mass. So I went to the hairdresser and visited some clothes shops.

I love my new look, everybody else seem to like it too. It now takes me so little to start smiling. When I'm smiling people around me start smiling too and It's just fantastic:D

So I think I just wanted to share my story with somebody. And I hope, that my story will encourage people. I still can't believe I spent a year in misery and gou rid of it with a week:p. Love you all:D

:D
I luvs u too :)

Van Hooligan X said:
summer said:

:D
I luvs u too :)

aww.. thats very sweet of you:D

This is great, but would you mind sharing how you met them and what you did to get them to like you (before you turned into one of them)?

Latest posts

Back