A tendency to lie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobgarden

Reaction score
Have you ever thought of why the world tends to side with the ambition to lie and the warm glow they get of satisfaction by getting away with the deception they inflict their victims with.
I am a strong believer that the whole world is influenced by an unseen power that has encouraged the world to lie,for man to gain the power through selfish and greedy motives,which is something their not entitled to.

People that are often motivated by the ambition to get ahead of someone else by deceiving others to gain wealth,or a position which their not entitled to, are the one’s that will not remain innocent.Because they are the main instigators to all the woes that have deliberately been inflicted on the worldly community without any conscience of what the consequences will be in the future.

What is a lie,since there are many different degree’s in lieing.White lies that has no intentions of inflicting upset,but only as a meek gesture would be classed as an incorrect fact.But the one that inflicts suffering and misery with the intent to deceive their victims through selfish gains knowing they are not entitled to is an act of pure wickedness.
The heart is then filled with treachery and will remain guilty until that person repents from the treacherous behaviour he inflicted on the people.

To live in a world where everyone is truthful to each other will promote a wealth of a harmonious bonding worldly community.This will encourage a clean conscience and with businesses promoting a good reputation that will attract a more stable and satisfying relationship with their clients.

The businesses that continuously deceive customers will only last for a while,because the best advertisement of the wagging tongue will be their down fall.Since they are continuously speaking of the untruth is really creating for themselves a time limit on the business to be it’s main downfall.
The businesses lie for one reason only.To gain quickly the riches that will give them a position of power and rewards over their rivals and to feel a sense of achievement.But this type of thinking brings with it a much more darker side.lnstead of finding happiness to the wealth these deceivers have accumulated from their victims.They have embedded in their lives an army of enemies,where they have to look over their shoulder daily.

I agree that far too many concessions are made in the name of base greed.
But in a world where the primary driving force is commerce, how can that ever really change?

wolfshadow said:
But in a world where the primary driving force is commerce, how can that ever really change?

One solution would be to establish a system that is based on truth and has the ability to promote morals.The monetary system does the opposite.
The system we have today is really designed for people to lie to get what they want.lt encourages people to be selfish and greedy,without any thought of what the consequences would be in the near future.
The results of those consequences are real enough in today's society,and they are still lieing to the people.
When a system as this one in power encourages dishonest practices that are also glorified and romanticized in the media,doesn't wonder why the system is hell bent in dwelving in deception.
lt gives them a particular glow of satisfaction in manipulating the minds of their victims with the intention to take from them.

bobgarden said:
wolfshadow said:

One solution would be to establish a system that is based on truth and has the ability to promote morals.The monetary system does the opposite.
The system we have today is really designed for people to lie to get what they want.lt encourages people to be selfish and greedy,without any thought of what the consequences would be in the near future.
The results of those consequences are real enough in today's society,and they are still lieing to the people.
When a system as this one in power encourages dishonest practices that are also glorified and romanticized in the media,doesn't wonder why the system is hell bent in dwelving in deception.
lt gives them a particular glow of satisfaction in manipulating the minds of their victims with the intention to take from them.

Not sure that there are too many who actively relish in telling lies Bob. As I see it lying, is mostly used as a tool of convienance for people to avoid shouldering responsibilty when they know they've done something wrong.
People are greedy by nature, it's built into us individually and as a collective to secure land, territory, and mates at the expense of our rivals. Modern society is a dazzling expression of how far this has taken us so far.
Obviously human intellect has asserted itself to the point where we now question our actions, perhaps in an effort to protect ourselves from our own worst instincts. Self management, if you will,for the greater good.
But the genetic legacy of our ascent to the top of the food chain means that the potential will always exist for people to be seduced by the lure of power and money, which often results in corruption and deceit. I look upon both as inevitable and ugly negatives of human nature but never allow them to blind me to the fact that being a member of the human race is by and large a very good thing to which I owe the fates much gratitude.

mmmmm....the idea that you speak of is nervana, heaven...etc

Strive, yes humanity can strive to shoot for the stars, as so many men had tried throughout the ages...
However we live on planet earth...there's fucken gravity here.:p
It's like trying to stretch a fucken spring straight.The moment you let up, the **** spring recoil itself.
The earth has a build in memory. The earth is a living breathing thing and has a mind of it's own...lol
You know who's in charge of this planet right ????....Mother earth is. She can be one mean fucken *****.lmao

Equlity...yeap that sounds good in theroy too.
who the fresia wants to be the fucken trashman on a tuesday ?
Who the hell wants to serve sons of bitches dinner every god **** night at a resturant?
Who the fresia wants to go unclog human honeysuckle in the sewers?
Who the fcuk wants to be a fucken grave digger ?
Who the fresia wants to gut cows 24/7s ?
Who the fresia want to spend 24/7 in a fucken coal mine ?

Raise some fucken hands...raise some fucken hands...bitches.

Latest posts

Back