A Word About the Swimsuit Area...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maillettem

Reaction score

I have never had sex before and honestly, I'm terrified to. As a young woman, I feel strong in who I am and my decision to wait. But am I waiting for me? Or am I waiting simply because I'm too scared or had poor past experiences?

Although I still consider myself a virgin, I have had sexual experiences with past boyfriends (and even those that weren't technically my boyfriends). My first boyfriend was very non-physical. We both liked making out, but at our age, there was almost TOO much respect for each other, ya know? I think we were both too scared to try anything and I felt so guilty and dirty even when he went under my shirt. I thought I had done something wrong and to this day, I'm not sure I have really gotten over it.

There were other experiences that put me in tears. The first time I was ever sexually involved with a guy after my first boyfriend, I felt used and mistreated in the long run. At the time, I thought it was something important for me to go through with, but in the end, I ended up feeling even worse about myself. Unfortunately, I let it go on too long.

Every time I have been naked with someone (though not very often) I feel I am having out-of-body experiences, that that person isn't really me, that I am stepping into a personality that's okay with the decisions I made. It almost feels like there's two of me - the one that's moral conscious, and the other who is for all intents and purposes, a whore.

I know I'm a sexual person with needs just like the rest of humanity and the older I get, the more I have accepted that part of me. I developed at a fairly young age, so I imagine dealing with my hormones and their horny waves was hard for me at as a younger teenager and I probably built up quite a bit of guilt about who I was as a young woman.

Are there other young woman who relate to this? Any other dual personalities concerning their sex lives? (Or lack thereof...)

It's funny because the older people get, they treat sex as "just sex" but the younger we are the bigger of a deal it is. I'm still young and yeah it's a big deal still, but not nearly as much as it use to be. Now i can't give it from a girls point of view. but the mass majority of girls I've encountered all lost their virginity at 14 or 15.

It was Mine said:
It's funny because the older people get, they treat sex as "just sex" but the younger we are the bigger of a deal it is. I'm still young and yeah it's a big deal still, but not nearly as much as it use to be. Now i can't give it from a girls point of view. but the mass majority of girls I've encountered all lost their virginity at 14 or 15.

or at least they SAY they lost it at these ages...

You cant really know for sure whether or not someone is lying about having had sex.

Waiting because you're scared or because you've had poor past experiences seem like pretty **** good reasons to wait to me.

Do you have a vibrator or some other kind of sex toy? Get comfortable with your body and your sexuality and learn how to satisfy your own needs. Give yourself time to work through your issues before you try bringing a guy into the equation.

I am not a virgin but I can slightly understand. I think what is most important is not WHY you're waiting, but that you ARE waiting and you arent pushing yourself, you know? It's good tha tyou've come to a point where you aren't just throwing yourself out there when you're not ready.

i hope things work out for you!

i can totally understand where you are coming from and it is comforting to me to hear that i am not the only one holding back from going all the way even though i'm nearly 21. just wait until u feel ready, there will be a guy out there that it will just feel morally right with. hope every thing works out for u xoxo

coricopat said:
Waiting because you're scared or because you've had poor past experiences seem like pretty **** good reasons to wait to me.

Do you have a vibrator or some other kind of sex toy? Get comfortable with your body and your sexuality and learn how to satisfy your own needs. Give yourself time to work through your issues before you try bringing a guy into the equation.

I completely agree with this. Get comfortable with yourself, and what you like, before a guy is involved.
Trust me, if you don't know what you like, and you can't show or tell you gentleman what you like, he's going to be very, very lost, and it'll be strange, (but perhaps funny :p) for both of you.

Gentlemen don't know what a specific lady like, unless she indicates it to him :).

Part of the fun is in trying new things with Mentlegen though! :D

I'd agree with Route95 a little. If it's not something you consider really bad, don't question it. If it's a big bother then question it, but don't think anything is wrong with you.

Since I don't know anything about sex, I can't help you out but what does this have to do with swimsuits?

Latest posts

Back