About Me!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I'd like to give a short introduction about myself. I'm just your average Asian male university student. I'm 21 years old and currently attending a university in the US. I tend to think of myself as leading a very average lifestyle. I have a good amount of friends, fairly involved in the social scene, and do decently well at coursework.

Why am I joining this forum?

First, I genuinely enjoy listening to people and helping them out and/or giving advice. I've had many unique experiences, both happy and sad, in my life and I hope to help people get a wider perspective on their issue, and hopefully help them make a decision that they really want to make.

Second, I also have my own problems. I'd love to have people to talk about them honestly and get honest feedback without worrying about real-life repercussions.

Finally, one of my favorite things is meeting new people. However, there aren't many places online that inspire deep, meaningful discussions with strangers. I think this is one of the few places where everyone can be "real" and get to know each other well without the real-life societal pressures.

I really look forward to being involved, and I hope to get to know many of you.

- Doctor

Hey doctor who is not a doctor , welcome to the forums. Sounds like those reasons you listed are good ones indeed and im sure theres a lot of people who would benefit from your insight and encouragement. Glad to have you here.

unverified said:
Welcome to the site, the refreshments table is to the left and the bathroom is down the hall.:p

Lol - how come I didn't know this?!?! No one told me and I'm too lazy to look. Doc's a lucky one.

ladyforsaken said:
unverified said:
Welcome to the site, the refreshments table is to the left and the bathroom is down the hall.:p

Lol - how come I didn't know this?!?! No one told me and I'm too lazy to look. Doc's a lucky one.

I walked into the table and nearly tipped it over:D
The rest rooms I found bt accident.:p

Latest posts

Back