About privacy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lomojojo

Reaction score
What do you think of a house without a single window covering? No curtains, shutters, blinds or anything. Everything inside the house is visible. I ask because everytime I drive by this property, which has been just recently remodeled and looks gorgeous by the way, I ponder how can they not have any coverings at all to the point where it bothers me.
Could it be that they are so proud of their new house that they are willing to pay the price? Or they just don't care
To me privacy is extremely important and my home is my shelter and private space where I get to do whatever I want. Walk around in my underwear or naked if I want.:rolleyes:

People do what they want I guess. :/

People are strange.

People are foolish.

*shrug*

privacy is extremely important to me too.

the only thing i can think of is that perhaps they are in the process of selling their home (hence the recent remodeling) and they don't have any curtains up so that people who walk by can stop and peek in.

...it seems akward and strange, but that's all i got :Z

I drive by a house with the front made out of windows, it's awesome looking, and they can do what they want.

I sorta dont like to wear pants all the time, so I sport around in my undies when I'm at home. I also live in the middle of no where, so I can walk in front of windows and honeysuckle, cause I wont be seen.

Privacy is extremely important to me, but I guess some people just wanna flaunt it. hah

Hmmm. Im not really sure. I could see people complaining, but is it against the law...?

The back of my house faces forest and it's all fenced. The one wall in my livingroom is all glass but I have those Hunter blinds that can be lowered by a remote box and covered. I don't even want the racoons and deer to see me streaking around nakey! :D The street facing side has lots of windows and lots of coverings for those windows. I LOVE my privacy and couldn't do without it. Somedays I like to leave all the windows covered and just cozy up without even nature and sunshine peeking in at me. I might have made a decent vampire....but I would uttery refuse to, "sparkle" :p

Lomo--I wonder what one would see passing that house with no window coverings at night??? :p

you have a point Freedom but what I thought instead is maybe they have a welding business and the want to show their work? Their staircase looks absolutely beautiful.
I've also thought with all these remodeling maybe the ran out of $ for the window coverings
well all you see really is the livingroom, part of the kitchen and the front of the house I guess the bedrooms face the back and they have a killer view too.
Oh Nina @ night you can see what they are having for dinner. (ehem) not that I drive by at night just to see :D
And yeah I live sort of in the middle of nowhere but still and the back of my house faces the hills as well but it would still bug me not having anything covering my windows.

Lomo! :D If we were neighbors-- we could go and be "peeping Lomo-Nina's" :D Get use to me pretending to be your neighbor...I dream about new neighbors... I'd like to just move everyone from this site to my town!! The fun we'd have and after a week of us all peeking in on the " shade-less house" those folks would have their windows shrouded! :p

SophiaGrace said:
People do what they want I guess. :/

People are strange.

People are foolish.

*shrug*

Indeed

I live in a small apartment, and my bedroom widow is actually on the other side of someone elses porch, so it stays covered at all times.

I think people should only have to cover their windows if they are going to be nude, because children do not need to see that. If someone is sitting there playing video games who cares ? If you dont like it dont look

Hi-
I agree it's a little odd to see a home without curtains in an urban neighborhood. But I've also been in plenty of homes in the countryside that simply don't need privacy barriers. I never know what to do when I see a house without curtains - do I avert my eyes or look in with curiosity? What if someone looks back at me??
I like to walk naked around home, especially when I'm getting ready in the morning - thank god my child is a girl! lol The blinds are always closed when I do, though-

Teresa

If half of the people that I know knew half of my thoughts, half of those people would be half-dead with insanity.

My point is...

...I guard my privacy quite ardently as well. No harm in it. :)

lomojojo said:
What do you think of a house without a single window covering? No curtains, shutters, blinds or anything. Everything inside the house is visible. I ask because everytime I drive by this property, which has been just recently remodeled and looks gorgeous by the way, I ponder how can they not have any coverings at all to the point where it bothers me.
Could it be that they are so proud of their new house that they are willing to pay the price? Or they just don't care
To me privacy is extremely important and my home is my shelter and private space where I get to do whatever I want. Walk around in my underwear or naked if I want.:rolleyes:

Why do you need to cover the windows when you are walking naked? Is there something to be ashamed of?

Sofia, what do you mean with "thank god my child is a girl"? If it were a boy, he would rape you and it would be reverse Fitzgerald case?

Latest posts

Back