About to burst

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovely Smile

Reaction score
I really need to get this off my chest. I don't know if I'm going to punch a wall or cry or both. Right now my father is in the hospital for his 3rd stroke he has been terminally ill for about 5 years I have a little sister and an aunt who is mentally disabled who live at home with me and my father. Mom ran off to Canada 4 years ago and is in and out of our lives as she sees fit. I am in a grad program an hour away so I have to commute and for someone with nothing to do the this program is very stressful so for me my stress levels have been through the roof and this is affecting my performance in the program. I have no one to talk to and no way to see a professional about this and all I want is someone to hold me and tell me everything's going to be ok just like I do for everyone else. But no, not me...it's never my turn.

Oh wow, that is all so heavy! No wonder you are so stressed out! Does the college you go to have any student health services? It will be ok, as long as you stay strong and keep pushing forward, it wont be easy, but you are no stranger to struggles. I am so sorry about your dad :( Shame on your mom.

You have my deepest sympathies with respect to the dire situation you are living in right now. Don't let this beat you! Stay strong and you will overcome this, I promise you.

All the best.
LK

My school does but because i have independent health insurance it only coverts like 3 visits things my father is returning home this saturday thankfully :)

Let it out, punch something, preferably something soft so you don't hurt yourself, or go somewhere secluded and scream, lol. You have a lot on you right now. I live in Canada, where's your mother at, maybe I can go find her and smack her upside the head for you. :D

Yes, that sounds like a heavy burden for someone so young. In my experience things do turn around, it may take a while but I wish you all the best.

Latest posts

Back