Age of members?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ninbychoice

Reaction score
Im seeing several threads about being lonely and about people not having friends.

I am one of them. I used to have several friends but I just cant maintain that friendship. Things fizz out and die in a couple of years.

That got me thinking. How old are you people? I am 25 years old.

54! :(

Maybe this could be turned into an on-forum survey? :)

Ninbychoice said:
Im seeing several threads about being lonely and about people not having friends.

I am one of them. I used to have several friends but I just cant maintain that friendship. Things fizz out and die in a couple of years.

Yeah lonely sometimes and don't really have friends. :( Except people here have made me feel welcome so it totally makes up for it.

Ninbychoice said:

Im 31 and i can agree with all the friends fizzing away and the few you have, then you even feel lonley.

My friends
There is something called uniqueness. Uniqueness is the source of existential joy. So no one is really happy unless she/he is unique.The key in relationship is accepting that everyone is a unique entity or have to be. We should not try to change people . The beauty of the world is its difference. Does it make sense

I am female and 53, however, I PM with people that are range in age between 17 and 52. I am learning from this Forum that lonely is lonely no matter how old you are, and we always seem to have something to write about.

Latest posts

Back