Age question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bish33

Reaction score
I am 36, I have met a younger woman. We seem to get along pretty well. I have dated younger women before. Around 10yrs younger. This woman is more than 10 years younger. Do you think I am robbing the cradle? I think everyone should be given a real chance.

I don't think age should matter at all. just as long as you and her are comfortable with one another then age should not matter. It should only matter when one of the ppl involved is under age. And even then I think its moor about looking after yourself then taking advantage if you get me.

Go for it is my answer.

bish33 said:
She isn't underage. I guess I should have stated that. lol

I kinder figured that. I mean you are 36. Most ppl that date other ppl under age are teens them self.

Well-she is legal so what you waiting for? wine her, dine her and have a good timer :cool: lol

Not at all. 2 of my best friends recently celebrated their first anniversary. He is 41 and she is 27. I've never seen a couple more meant for each other. Go for it, age means nothing.

It depends. How much younger is this younger woman? If she's around 21 or younger, I'm going to have some doubts about her going out with an "older man." But if she's around 24, I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt (seeing I don't know her personally) and say she's mature enough to handle this kind of relationship. Yes, under normal circumstances age does mean something. Keep in mind that girls often think they're more mature than their peers when in reality they're just where they're supposed to be.

No, I don't think it's a problem at all. My best friend to this day is a gentleman I dated for over a year. I was 30 at the time, and he was 52. The romantic part of our relationship didn't work out, but he and I are like 'peas in a pod' and will always be the best of friends, despite both moving on in our personal relationships. Age doesn't matter one speck, and don't let anyone tell you different. :)

Not at all. I'm 20 and I'd totally date a guy up to like...actually, I won't even say. People would think I was nuts. But way past 36.

My mum is 10 years younger then my dad and they have been married now 40 years!
Age as they say is just a number, its how you feel that counts,(as long as its legal) if you realy like her and im guessin you do, why not just ask her and see where it leads?

Latest posts

Back