All alone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carcass Raid

Reaction score
My friends are too busy for me. My family is splitting up. My wife has left me. I can't make any friends, care enough for my family, or save my wife and ours relationship.

The hardest part is going through this divorce alone. I have one friend that's stuck by me the whole time. She's great but I feel like i'm dragging her down with my constant depression.

Yeah, you have to spread the misery around with a divorce....there's too much bad feelings going on there for just one friend to handle.

Fortunately there's a lot of other divorced people who know EXACTLY what you're going through. If you can find a divorce support group in your area, that would be great. If not, there's quite a few of us here at ALL you can talk to.

That's easier said than done, AFrozenSoul. Dealing with things by yourself takes a lot out of someone. I've been in a situation where I've had no one, and still had to care for others. It's hard. And it's more than just having the strength. The amount of time and the energy it takes takes a lot more than anyone can imagine.

I don't really know what to say though. I've been there, and it's not a walk in the park. What I do know is, it gets a whole lot worse before it starts to get better. When you're at the very bottom, the only way to go is up. Just keep pushing through. Everything works itself out.

coricopat said:
Fortunately there's a lot of other divorced people who know EXACTLY what you're going through. If you can find a divorce support group in your area, that would be great. If not, there's quite a few of us here at ALL you can talk to.

Ditto this. And if you ever need to bend someone's ear privately about this stuff, know that you can always PM me. I relied pretty heavily on my online friends when I was going through the worst of it - still do on occasion when I get those bubbles of bad feeling rising to the surface.

I'd like to pay my karmic debt/pay it forward, whatever, and be there for someone else.

Was it 5 or 7 stages of grieving?
anywho..they all don't come in any perticular order.

I got a divorced at a very young age...it tored me a new one.
Actaully no one understood me one way or the other or can take away for pains.
2 years of none stop checking the fresia out becuase going through a divorce was depressing as fresia.
Tell me I had to stop loving someone i love very much is fucken retarded.
Eventaully the drinking, partying life style didn't take away the pains either.
Not freaken sure what **** stage i was on. It was a twighlightzone stage.

I sobered up...it was painful as fresia. I started attending support groups.
Never spoke to anyone perticulally about my diviorce. Just needed to stay clean and sober and stop trying kill myself.
Eventaully I met someone...Eventaully we broke up after 6 years.
As painful as it was....I went through that a lot better...that's becuase I stuck very close
to my support groups..and I actaully started dating again at the age of 29..

Eventaully I got into a relationship. Eventaully that ended after 12 years..
but I had a double doozer going. I was going out with someone and she died.
fresia..i think I had fucken 24 stages of grieving going all at the sametime...

Okay...I'm still alive and kicking. For the most part I'm happy. I still have my moments.
Actaully I'm in love again. That would Chelle...and she would be my ex-wf.lol
I never thought this would happen...but who in hell knows exactly what's going to happen.
It is were I'm at , at the moment. I'm not going figure it out anymore.
honeysuckle people don't even understand me when it pretains to this...and the rest of the time they don't understand me anywho.lol F-it.
I love the woman. She's the love of my life. I'll just keep it simple like that.

Don't give up on yourself....

Latest posts

Back