ALL COMICS!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly a comic. Downloaded new drawing/painting software. I'm going to buy a drawing tablet today, but I wanted to test out the software, so here's a nice little peach and a quick sketch of my hand that I did using my mouse:

test1xw.png

I'm hoping that with a drawing tablet and an actual drawing program, my comics should leap forward in quality.

I guess we'll see.

Yeah. The peach took me like 15 minutes or so. It took me a while to familiarize myself with some basic controls of the software. I'll need more time to become more adept with it, and with a tablet I'll be able to draw more fluidly. The hand took like under 5 minutes because it was just a rapid sketch. :)

YAYYYY!!!!

I bought a wacom tablet today! :D I CAN FINALLY DRAW LIKE A PRO!!!

Errrr.... once I get accustomed to the brushes and controls of the tablet. lol

That's what this little drawing was for. I wasn't really aiming for perfection here... just mostly trying out different brushes and getting used to how the color-wheel works for the software.

test2he.png

Sorry if I'm derailing my own thread and turning it into an artsy thread instead of a gut-buster laughing thread! :p

Anyway... you'll probably see several drawings of various things in here by me from now on as I experiment with the tablet. I need to get proficient with it before I can feel like tackling a major project. Of course, I will be drawing COMICS now with the tablet and pen! :D

Enjoy!

I am so jealous. I have been lusting after a Wacom tablet for years now. Have fun with it!!

Still doing trial runs with that software + tablet. This is just a little study on transparency/reflective surface. I wanted to see if I could effectively paint something like a marble or gem. I don't think I did too horribly with it. Oh, and I threw in a Banman portrait for those of you who enjoy the Banman series of comics I've worked on before.

You can look forward to more Banman in the near future.

test3ka.png

And now to completely resurrect an entirely dead thread...

...I suppose I'm doing comics again. Slowly. Tortuously. Enjoy!

qr17.jpg

I made another one.

And I'm double-posting. Just because.

7ie4.jpg

I just re-read this thread for the first time in ages. It's soooo great.

Aww... I was thinking, "Didn't I post something here once?" and then I found it. I miss Steel. He rocked.

Latest posts

Back