ALL COMICS!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ty ty :cool: My first attempt couldn't have happened without some key individuals. I'd like to thank BJD of course for starting this thread, inspiring me with his hilarity and I think being the first person to yell at Vega to calm down, as well as the other contributors to this thread who have given me a night full of lulz. Also BOSS for giving me a suggestion that really pulled this piece together and gave it that special kick. I'd like to thank Dessa for making Vega's simple yet epic typo her signature for all to see. Last but not least, the man without whom none of this could have happened, the one and only Estrios_Vega! With his hyperactive conversation style that would make Miley Cyrus look like a lobotomy patient, open-faced innocence and a brazen enthusiasm for life and alcoholic beverages, he has won our hearts (goo)...and given me an idea for an ongoing series :D

Jenclub1.jpg

RyanEhf said:
Ty ty :cool: My first attempt couldn't have happened without some key individuals. I'd like to thank BJD of course for starting this thread, inspiring me with his hilarity and I think being the first person to yell at Vega to calm down. Also BOSS for giving me a suggestion that really pulled this piece together and gave it that special kick. I'd like to thank Dessa for making Vega's simple yet epic typo her signature for all to see. Last but not least, the man without whom none of this could have happened, the one and only Estrios_Vega! With his hyperactive conversation style that would make Miley Cyrus look like a lobotomy patient, open-faced innocence and a brazen enthusiasm for life and alcoholic beverages, he has won our hearts (goo)...and given me an idea for an ongoing series :D

No one said you could give an acceptance speech... and....
YOU....DIDN'T....THANK....ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :club:

OW! Dx DAMNIT JEN!!!...my acceptance speech was for the first comic about Vega, but ok FINE I'd like to thank Jen for being so **** club happy UN

Wow Interpol you seem really confident here despite being bested, kudos. I can't wait to see the sequel.

RyanEhf said:
Wow Interpol you seem really confident here despite being bested, kudos. I can't wait to see the sequel.

Haha I'm taking alot of inspiration from the Pokemon characters, one guy being amazing, confident and calm VS the arrogant, never-giving-up newbie :D

Plus the "INTER-*******-POL" comes from the Gary Oak meme "Gary-motherfucking-Oak". :)

I'm glad you liked it :p

lol nice, I remember when kids would try to pull that honeysuckle on me in elementary. I'd be like FINE! I'm not playing rock paper scissors with you ever again!

Thanks guys

I remember people would come out with things like "superman" and "Nuclear bomb" and stuff when playing rock paper scissors lol, people were like ....w...t.........f?

Here's some old pictures I did when I was around 9-10 I think that I found when I was rooting around in my old stuff and stumbled upon some ancient floppy disks.

BARNEY.jpg

MUTANT.jpg

MUTANT2.jpg

Most crazy part isn't that you were an 9 year old that knows how to draw awesome pictures on the computer, but that you still have a floppy drive :O

Why do you hate barney

Latest posts

Back